Pissing in public

Guest FagPig

Guest hungandmean

Such a shame more guys aren't into getting pissed on in public. It gets me rock hard to see a submissive bottom take a facefull of piss while people are watching.

26 minutes ago, hungandmean said:

Such a shame more guys aren't into getting pissed on in public. It gets me rock hard to see a submissive bottom take a facefull of piss while people are watching.

I totally agree. I love getting pissed on, public or private. Especially if I'm fully clothed. I don't know why that turns me on more, but it does. And even better when I get to drink straight from the tap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Deviantlad
On 12/19/2017 at 4:08 PM, shinelover said:

I totally agree. I love getting pissed on, public or private. Especially if I'm fully clothed. I don't know why that turns me on more, but it does. And even better when I get to drink straight from the tap.

I have to agree with you shinelover. I too love to get pissed on when fully clothed. There is something special about the way the clothes cling to you as they soak it up along with the added weight of it cos the clothes just absorb so much. I also love to piss myself when clothed and stay in them for as long as possible.

Fuck, that's hot- I like how the wristband lets you know "this is no accident," and also serves as an invitation to onlookers.

I haven't gotten a golden shower in ages, I'd really love to get back into it. Generally, as a straight guy, I've preferred to receive them from women- but women are rarely into getting truly piggy, especially in public. I get off on the idea of one or more men making me kneel on a filthy public restroom floor while they pull their dicks out and unleash a torrent of hot, stinking piss all over me, deliberately directing the stream to ensure every inch of me is doused in it. I also agree with you guys that it's hotter when you're fully clothed- for me, I think it has to do with the added degradation of my clothing being ruined, plus it'll take longer to dry off, and even when dry, the clothes will hold onto the stench of stale urine, making me smell like a dirty urinal until I can get home and change.

I've been thinking a lot about getting some diapers to try pissing myself, without anyone being able to see. Maybe eventually I'll work my way up to just letting my piss flow, and soaking myself freely like a total pig.

• Upvote 1

I love to piss in public or get pissed on in public. Love to lean over a urinal and take a face full.

I also love stealth pissing. My favorite is to wear shorts and go to a movie. First of all I always slip my shorts down a bit so my nasty whore ass is directly on the seat. Then I tuck my little dick down and release while the movie is playing. Soaking the seat and dribbling down the floor to the feet of others. Then they go home with my piss on them. Fucking hot.

I've also pissed with cycling. Just let it flow. The more piss the better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

I get so turned on at the thought of others noticing my body odor in public. What's even more exciting is when someone, especially if it's a woman, tells me that I smell. I get sexually aroused from the embarrassment and humiliation I feel. 

I once wore the same clothing for over three weeks straight, pulling down my jeans and undies only to shit. At night, I covered up snuggly with several blankets to keep warm in my piss drenched clothing. Sometime after a week or so, I began to crave attention. A waitress had taken my order, but returned a moment later and asked if I would mind moving to another table. When I asked why, she nervously replied, "Customers are complaining about your...um...cologne." I blushed and without saying a word, pissed full-on! When she saw what I was doing, she quickly turned and walked away. When I was finished, I walked out of the restaurant as comments about me and laughter ensued. I love smelling like a filthy unflushed urinal and the public reactions it brings.