Turned into a BB cumdump

Bottomguy00

This is how I was turned into a bareback cumdump. Up to this point I tried to play safe but I was horny and decided to try an adult video store near where I work in Raleigh, NC.  I had not been to one like this one before. It had the standard video booths,  it also had dark rooms in the back. I cleaned myself up and dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. The shorts I had modified by seam in the butt so that anyone could have access. I had brought condoms and lubed my ass up before going in.  As I was walking around I saw a few guys checking the booths, but no real action so I went to the room in the back.  As I walked into the room I could hear some serious sucking going on and bumped into a few guys as I made my way through the room.  I found a couch and decided to just stand and see what happens.  Next thing I knew, there was a hand that was rubbing my ass.  I was getting turned on so I started to move my ass against his hand.  He found the hole in my shorts and started playing with my lubed up rosebud. I was rock hard by this time, the idea that I couldn’t really see this person was getting me excited. I reached over to him and found that his cock was out and starting to grow. I was slowly massaging it when he started to turn me around so he could be behind me.  

He some how maneuvered me so that I was sought bent over with my hands in the arm of the couch. I could feel his cock pressed against my ass but he was just rubbing it around and occasionally pressing against my opening. I was still a little nervous and he knew it...don’t as me how, but he stopped for a moment and decided to rub my cock some. I started to relax and he stopped for a moment and I heard him get something from his pocket. It turned out he had a bottle of poppers.  He put it up to my nose and I inhaled deeply.  He put it up to me again and whispered to take another hit.  He could sense when the rush hit me and he slowly started to penetrate my ass.  Normally I would have backed off and stopped him and had him out in a condom...but the poppers did their job, I was sooo horny I just let it happen.  Before I knew it I was completely bent over on the couch and he was fucking me hard. People around me were rubbing their hands all over my body.  I was moaning loud enough that it kept everyone right there watching what was going on.  He kept a steady pace up for a while and then all of a sudden he was fucking fast and deep then he grabbed my hips and unloaded in my ass. 

At this point my sanity started to kick in..but it was too late.  He had seeded me.  After he pulled out, I stood up and put my fingers up to my asshole and I could feel something else besides the lube....it was warm and a little was leaking outof my ass. I sat down on the couch to catch my breath.  The crowd was thinning out since the action was over, but one guy stayed and sat next to me on the couch.  I was still a little shocked that I let that happen, but the new guy apparently didn’t care.  He was horned up enough that he started playing with my cock.  He told me to stand up and when I did he reached up and pulled my shorts all the way down.  I was not sure I wanted to do anything but he started sucking my cock and it felt great.  He still had everything on and was concentrating on my dick so I wasn’t too worried.  What I didn’t realize was that there were still a couple of guys close enough to me and heard him sucking.  

As I was enjoying his talented mouth, I felt what I thought was a finger starting to play with my asshole....the guy sucking me pulled me towards him so that I was leaning over him.  As he grabbed my asscheeks I felt another cock starting to go in my ass.  The new guy had a thinner cock and he just started fucking me   In between my moans and grunts, he gripped my hips like the first guy did and emptied his load into me.  

I couldn’t believe it.  As soon as he pulled out, I pulled my cock out of the mouth that had been sucking me and quickly pulled my shorts up and made my way to the bathroom.  I got in there and as I sat on the toilet I was able to push and a lot of those two loads came out. Needless to say, I was a little freaked out and sat there for a bit.

I thought I should just leave so I cleaned up and headed out of the bathroom.  I still didn’t cum yet myself.  So I decided I would just find a nice mouth to cum in.  I made my way back to the dark room and waited to see if there was a cocksucker looking for some cum. There didn’t seem to be anyone interested so I made my way back to the couch just to sit down for a bit.  There was someone on the couch and he acted like he wanted to play with my cock...so I let him.he was just playing around with my cock and balls when he reach around to my ass and hooked two fingers in me.  It felt good to me as he pushed his fingers in and out. He whispered to me to come around in front of him guiding me with his fingers.  Then he pulled out his fingers and turned me around and pulled me down to him.  I ended up sitting on him but my shorts were keeping his cock from mei started to get really horny so I stood up a little, pulled my shorts down and then guided his cock into me.   I couldn’t believe I was doing this but it felt sooo good that I had to do it.  He just sat there and let me ride him.  When he was close ro cumming, he did ask where I wanted it....I didn’t answer right away, so he took it that he could go ahead and unload in me.  He grunted and held me down as he came.  I sat there a minute, then got up, said thanks to him and decided to leave.  As I was walking out I had three loads in me and the last one was slowly dripping out of my ass.

When I got to my car I realized I was hooked and was a bareback cumdump!

let me know if you are in Raleigh and need a nice hole to fill!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 12

....yes... once you feel those cocks sliding in you want it all... all those juices ... 

and you never get enough ... you want every cock filling you up... want and need that feeling of cummmmm dripping down your legs... 

that is why I love darkrooms ....its all about pure sex ... all cocks accepted - all loads wanted ... 

• Like 1