My night as a Cum Dump

4anyone2use

OMG. Saturday 2 December 2017, what a night, I came to the realisation that I truely am one greedy insatiable total pig slut who absolutely loves to be Fucked and Used like a whore.

I met up with my new friend and fuck buddy at his place at 4.30pm for a Wired fuck session, he fucked me senseless with his 8 1/2 inches of thick uncut cock in just about every position you could think of in a marathon session that lasted 6 1/2 hours, only stopping because I totally wore him out ?.

I left his place at 10.30pm, still horny as all hell and wanting more cock. 

I then went to Sydney Sauna on Oxford st at 10.45pm, where I got completely naked, set myself up in one of the downstairs Cubicles, got on all fours, arse lubed up and in the air ready to take on anyone who wanted to fuck me ?. I stayed there all night until 11.30am Sunday morning and ended up having my arse fucked and Used by a total of 12 guys, 10 of these dumped their loads deep in my hungry hole and only 2 wore condoms, it was so fucking hot, got a few massive cocks too, including a big black cock, I sucked at least 7 cocks which was a bonus as all I really wanted was to be fucked? I was so fucking horny, I couldn’t get enough.

I left the Sauna at 11.30am, but was still so horny, so quickly headed to the Pleasure Lounge just up the road, went into one of the cubicles took my pants off and bent over the bench where I ended up being Fucked by another 5 guys who all dumped their loads in me. By this time it was 1.30pm, my arse had been well and truly used and abused, so I decided to head home feeling tired happy and totally satisfied, having spent the last 21 hours being a total slut and loving every minute of it, never had that many guys fuck me in one 24 hour period before, a total of 18 guys fucked my arse, dumping 16 cum loads inside me and 7 cocks in my mouth. Very satisfied little slut here, who will definitely be doing this again very soon ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Shame we didn't meet, I was in Sydney that weekend but haven't in the past had much luck at Sydney Sauna so spent my time at Bodyline (for the lunchtime special) and the evenings and early mornings at 357 City Steam. I did pretty well although not as many loads as you as unfortunately some of the guys still use condoms (not many though). Best 2 fucks were, first a German with a big cock who was confused as to why all the lights were  out - but that didn't stop him finding my hole and making a meal of it. He politely asked if he could come in me and of course I insisted! The other was a black guy with a huge cock who fucked me hard in the sling for 15 minutes then we went at it on the floor doggy style until we came together although I was disappointed that he pulled out at the last second and came on my legs. Great weekend.

• Upvote 1