Too many bottoms: Not in Santiago, Chile

hungry_hole

I'm planning a trip to Santiago (Chile) so I've been manhunting, actually using Manhunt site. It's very popular en Chile..

I've been surprised by the amount of tops who are looking for anon action with mature men. In Manhunt I must have close to 100 conversations with guys who are interested in meeting for bareback sex as a top.

I will be renting an apartment for someone who specializes sex-vacation because he not only offers a portable sling but he also organizes gang-bangs. Gang-bangs are difficult to organize but this guy does all the work. All I need to do is to jump onb the sling and feel my hole being filled.

Apart from the possibility of the gang-bang I've been hooking up with many others who like the idea of the sling. Planning to be on PrEP for the trip, so I';m very excited.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:16 PM, ChileanTop said:

La Fraternidad Bareback de Franko, siempre organiza gan-bangs aca en Santiago

The bareback scene in Santiago is quite large by which I mean guys bareback everywhere. This is backed up by statistics which makes Chile the country in Latin America with the larges increase of HIV infections: 40% in 3 years.

I'm having a guy in Chile organizing for me what he calls a gang-bang event. He provides the apartment, the sling, let's the guys into the apartment and makes sure things happen. Lots of bareback action there.

Back to the topic of too many bottoms: not in Chile. In preparation to my trip I've found that there are lots of guys who wanna top  bareback and like the idea of anonymous sex on a sling. The walk-in scenario is a big turn on for many there.

The other curious thing is that in Chile there are many more young guys interested in older men than in Canada, and is not because of the money. They enjoy sex with older men.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

The bareback scene in Santiago is quite large by which I mean guys bareback everywhere.

Yes, lots of guys bareback here; just open Grindr, or ClubGay. The Bellas Artes area is one of the more active in the scene. You have several Saunas; 282, Baños Metro, Chacabuco 33, Oasis, etc. Some Cybers like Revelation (is very centric, near to the Lastarria street), and lots of cruising places; like Nilo or Capri theaters, "Los Reyes" park, or in public bathrooms.  

This is backed up by statistics which makes Chile the country in Latin America with the larges increase of HIV infections: 40% in 3 years.

Yes, I think the fact that HIV is a GES phatology in the "Auge" healtcare program (and the therapy is almost free for everyone), helps a lot for that matter. I was barebacking for years; always as Top, but very slutty for that matter. I breed at least 400-500 holes in the past 2 years. So, I was pretty sure that had the bug ...

Surprisingly, I discovered that was still negative short time ago; so, I don't bareback anymore. At least till PreP being affordable here. Nothing againts Pozzed guys, I'm just scared; What if we got a "far rigth" goverment tomorrow, and the antiretrovirals aren't free anymore???

I'm having a guy in Chile organizing for me what he calls a gang-bang event. He provides the apartment, the sling, let's the guys into the apartment and makes sure things happen. Lots of bareback action there.

I knew a guy that does exactly that; his apartment is very close to the Bellas Artes sector; just google "Bareback Franko Chile".

Back to the topic of too many bottoms: not in Chile. In preparation to my trip I've found that there are lots of guys who wanna top  bareback and like the idea of anonymous sex on a sling. The walk-in scenario is a big turn on for many there.

Yes, for me too; just love slutty sex... the more slutty the best. 

The other curious thing is that in Chile there are many more young guys interested in older men than in Canada, and is not because of the money. They enjoy sex with older men.

I just turned 26, and always loved to breed older guys... 

Edited by ChileanTop