Thanking the top?

coastalbender

Does anyone else become absurdly grateful after being given a load? I have been like that from the first time I ever had a cock in me. It was a blowjob, and he just let me suck until I got a drink from him. After I sucked out his final drops, I was just overcome with gratefulness and kept thanking him. He looked a little freaked out, but it also seemed to turn him on, since he wanted another blowjob.

When I get fucked, it's even more. I am just about ready to worship a top while he's in me, and I'm totally into worship once his load is in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I think it's the right thing to do. Thank him in whatever way you deem fit -- in words, a kiss, or (the best!) by spending the time after he's cum to clean off his cummy cock or a combination! On some level, he'll love it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know that a Thank You is many times well deserved. But for many in the the mood of Being a Hole sometimes complete silence after the delivery of the load is much hotter: slowly pull-out, clean, get dress, and leave without a word can be extremely hot. A Thank You makes me a person and I wanna be a hole.

• Upvote 1

I like to tell the fucker after he nuts to 'keep rutting' to make sure his DNA gets deep inside. And then 'pledge' I'll keep his jizz inside to full absorption! That seems to turn him on like gang-busters, even more than the 'thank you for coming in me'... that goes over well too but the pledge to 'keep the jizz' seems to be a biggest turn-on to the pitcher! At least in my experience!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1