Does being openly slutty actually hurt a bottom's chances?

ErosWired

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:09 AM, Read1 said:

I've met a few bb couples at the Club120 bb sex parties here in Toronto. Some play together there, and others play separately. All are sluts!

So, OzPig, you don't have to be alone. You may yet find your future slutty bf for new bb adventures. Imagine that! Cheers!

I was with my ex for 13 years and he totally encouraged me to be a cockpig and cumslut and it was a very good way to live life as he knew I was too addicted to cock to be satisfied with getting fucked three or four times a week. He knew I needed to get fucked 15-20 times a week minimum so he basically took control of my sex life, organizing tops to come and fuck me, organizing group sex and gangbangs in our apartment on the weekend and he made sure the slut in me was well and truly satisfied. But most tops I have met since then love fucking the arse off me and love in groups, at my place at naked parties - but they would rather have a partner that is not a slut.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, Read1 said:

When I top, I love slutty bb vers or bottom guys! You both want to pleasure each other leading to bliss (cumloads)!! I think openly slutty bottoms attract my daddy dick faster than all the rest.

I would love to be your slut bottom taking your hot load deep in my pussy having a hard raw cock really seeding me is what I need I need to be used and take what ever daddy wants me to take and there nothing I can do about it 

• Upvote 1