Does being openly slutty actually hurt a bottom's chances?

ErosWired

pends on what you are looking for. The guy I am partners with will likely have to be a fellow sex worker or at least one that embraces sex as a male sport and treats it as such. If he is looking for monogamy and the Stepford Husband experience he needs to look some place else; that is so NOT me.

As far as I'm concerned: it tickles me when I know that a lot of guys are watching me at the bareback parties, doing what in my vanilla past I wouldn't have dared doing. Hope it boosts my 'slut reputation'! I find that the guys I'm most interested in NOW get all excited when I tell them I like 'anon', group action and to 'serve sloppy seconds'!

When I top, I love slutty bb vers or bottom guys! You both want to pleasure each other leading to bliss (cumloads)!! I think openly slutty bottoms attract my daddy dick faster than all the rest.

• Upvote 1

I love slutty bottoms I’m time poor most of the time so hate the Jane Austin coquettish types ( you know the types , pretty groomed and hogging the sling with a cum hither look , but turning every one down) 

I if your in a sauna or cruising environment be lubed up it sends out just the right signals ?,then you’ll get loads of loads

I'm a sissy whore and don't care what others think. I will let any guy fuck my hole and fill me with their spunk. Some are prudes and straight laced but lots ain't.  Most just want their fun and to empty their balls into a warm tight hole. Those are the guys I love to meet as they just want a cum dump to enjoy. And that's me to a tee. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm not gonna lie...I keep my profiles fairly anodyne and if people ask me how much I fuck around I lie and say not much. I don't wanna scare them off thinking I'm a total pig. Part of it is I wanna get in their pants and lately it seem s I'm getting hit by a lot of young inexperienced guys who freak if I seem too experi need. So I lie and say I haven't bottomed much, never have done anon or hook ups, that I rarely bareback and so on. I will say or do anything to get to fucking or getting fucked and if lying about my promiscuity is part of that act, then so be it.

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think it depends but overall, hell yes there's a stigma to being a slut or too easy. I can't remember how many times I'd mentioned I'd been recently fucked and mentioned it to the top only to have them decline my saying that they didn't want sex with someone that slutty. I was oNly thinking they'd realize my ass wasn't tight, maybe still had some lube or cum remnants or whatever, but I quickly realized fuck that noise. I now straight up lie even if I literally was just fucked. If he gets mad, well, ya shoulda asked!

as far as fucking a slut, doesn't matter to me. A hole is a hole to me. Don't care if he still had a load in his ass, still has the lube, whatever. I fuck sloppy holes at sex clubs, groups, and ABS's so what do I care if it's a guy off CL or Grindr?

'Too slutty' lol! That takes an old-fashioned male chauvinist to diss another player! "May the  virtuous vixen save her virginity (or facsimile thereof) JUST for ME, ME, ME!"  NOT!!!! Meanwhile he the foolish dreamer runs around and puts his dick in anything that moves as long as it puts on a coy front!!!! Fuck those dudes! (or better, 'pass on them')

I for one will rather broadcast my 'combat-ready-status' to any promiscuous buck and player and leave the boring chauvinists alone!

Bottoms are too slutty? What about tops wanting to be slutty? Being slutty, top or bottom or vers, is about being adventurous. Guys who turn us down are losing out. I love to search out slutty guys (remember, I'm a voyeur-explorer). They're not hard to find!