Want to bottom but....

SmallPaul1

How do I start?
I am 35yr that has only been fucked once, and that was 2yrs ago. I made decided i want to have fun and start hooking up as a bottom. My issue is how do i get over being to shy to jump in? I feel nervous and it does not show in messages but in person i become quite the shy person. I think a good portion of it is im 300lbs and have a small cock (about 4") and it seems like most everyone wants someone that is hot, hung and fit. The other issue is if i find someone is the how to tell them i have no experience. I have done this a few times and have been turned down because they wanted someone that knows what they are doing. 

So how do i over come these issues? 

The first step I find is learning to be comfortable with yourself, I'm about 250lbs with around six and a half inches swinging between my legs oh don't forget balding. Now I'm rather comfortable in my skin plus I'm rather good at giving head. Once you're comfortable with who you are you have to learn how to flirt. I learned by hanging out at the bath houses and adult theatre.

Is  every guy gonna want you? No but that's ok what'll you will find is that you can be  rather surprised by who does approach you. I also learned to step out of your comfort zone helps too. 

I hope some of this helps

Guest Upstateguy518

I agree with analluv27. I'm similar stat wise and honestly found that once I put myself out there more, The more comfortable I got with myself.

Check out the hookup sites. Some people put stuff they like; I frequently message the tops who like chubby bottoms and it's worked out good for me. I prefer some meat on the bones too so if you were on one I'd be more inclined to message you for something than an avg peron

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You have to want it and you have to put yourself out there. It's not your weight, your small penis, or anything physical that's going to stop you; only you can stop you. I go nuts over bigger guys and there's a lot of guys out there who want and prefer bigger guys. Not everyone will. Leather bars are great places to go as there's lots of guys there looking for a guy like you. I go to the Eagle in Dallas because it's more chill and fun, guys are so absorbed about body image, and there's lots of chubby guys. Craigslist is good for finding guys who want chubby bottoms as well. Go for some hook ups there and be upfront that you haven't done it much. Don't get into your self doubts but say you want to bottom more. That'll drive tops crazy because they love the idea of plowing near virgin ass (btw, you sound hot and I would totally fuck you). Get the Scruff and GROWLr apps as again, that's usually bigger guys looking. Bear411 is also good. More importantly OWN who you are. When I was in school I had a buddy RJ who was your size, but he had an AMAZINGLY funny and flirty personality. He was constantly hooking up with guys and having sex because he didn't take himself seriously and joked about his size, disarming anyone who'd probably call him a fat fuck. He joked about his "Body by Krispy Kreme" but he had hot guys coming and going all the time, including me. Why? Because he was funny, honest, owned who he was, was open about his sexual desires, was kind and loving.  He had a big dick but just as often he was bottoming as he was topping. A big dick isn't everything...the personality it's attached to however is everything.

Guest deleted1107

Indeed its not what you look like... it's who you are. Be confident that you have something awesome to offer... It is true that people have preferences but then that's what makes us great as human beings... just be yourself smallpaul1 and things will work out just fine. Inclusion of all and everything allows us all to enjoy life to its fullest. Go out there and have some great times!

I Guess my next stop will be craigs list. I been on grindr. scruff, growlr for over 2yrs. Even after week with a heading on all saying looking for top, and in the bod i  state that i have only bottomed once and looking to change that and looking for someone that will not judge me and will take it slow at first.