Anyone tops with a PA? Been considering getting one.

Guest hungandmean

On 3/10/2018 at 5:43 PM, ProudPozPig said:

I had a 00 gauge for several years before moving back down to 0 gauge (pictured) a couple of years ago. Fucked lots of guys with it, no complaints. (But not recommended for getting a blow job.) I may not keep it much longer though, because it makes my dick sore after jacking off a lot (which I do many times daily). 

If you do get one, I recommend titanium. Costs more than stainless steel but it's lighter and more comfortable.

10.17 bbrt main.jpg

BEAUTIFUL

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, ProudPozPig said:

I had a 00 gauge for several years before moving back down to 0 gauge (pictured) a couple of years ago. Fucked lots of guys with it, no complaints. (But not recommended for getting a blow job.) I may not keep it much longer though, because it makes my dick sore after jacking off a lot (which I do many times daily). 

If you do get one, I recommend titanium. Costs more than stainless steel but it's lighter and more comfortable.

10.17 bbrt main.jpg

that is a great looking PA and cock!!

• 2 months later...

I'm a top and I like my PA. Can't wait to keep stetching it up a few more sizes. When fucking, most bttms really like it. I have noticed though a lot less attention on guys sucking my dick - which is fine as I rarely shoot my load when getting sucked - I'd rather fuck my load into an ass. 

Any other PA tops notice getting less oral once pierced? As a neg top, more fucking and less sucking is what I need in order to poz up anyway. 

Any poz tops gone for a circular barbell and made a few tiny modifactions to sharpen the ends ever so slightly?

I was at NUD last Friday night in Melbourne.. I had two guys who enthusiastically sucked my pa'd cock.. it also went into 3 butts..the last one got my load.

In short.. yep guys will suck a pa'd cock.. mines a 7mm captured ball.

I have always wanted to be fucked by a guy with a PA, but they are hard to cum by.

I thought about getting one, but I hate needles and judt recently got my ears pierced, that was almost too much for me, cant imagine what getting my cock pierced is like

Piercing

\Yar I have OO PA  and sum cum guzzlers don't like to deep throat me or give head .on the other hand,those into heavy rough piggy scenes love it .Some bottoms go crazy fit it and carnt wait  to get their mancunt battered and breed

l got my piercing ,on the scene,back in the early 70s and I blew my load as the needle went though . 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, ProudPozPig said:

10.17 bbrt main.jpg

This is just an awesome man. Love the PA and the poz tat. Also the cock ring around his cock and balls. He could fuck me anytime even if he is poz no meds or not!!! He looks like the perfect breeding top to me.

On 5/22/2018 at 9:44 PM, orionboy1 said:

I have always wanted to be fucked by a guy with a PA, but they are hard to cum by.

I thought about getting one, but I hate needles and judt recently got my ears pierced, that was almost too much for me, cant imagine what getting my cock pierced is like

I'm the same way.  I'd love to get a PA (eventually have a 0g or 00g) and a either a lorum, hafada, or guiche, but I have a phobia of needles.  Even getting a shot or blood test is hard for me.  Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve, but if I don't, it won't be something I later regret.