on a roll all afternoon yesterday

Londonbear

Yesterday I worked form home, but I had a serious contract to finish, but douched on the off chance. A regular texted me and came and busted his last load of the year into my ass at 4.20 before heading off to Canada today, then the local gardener who has fucked me a few times before messaged me on Growlr, and cycled over about 5.00, he is a beautiful tattoed dreadlocked Spanish guy, thin muscly and toned with a lovely thick 7 and the most handsome bearded face, came and fucked me with so much passion, blowing a huge load in me after edging me cock with my hole for about a half hour. After we chatted, and kissed until he got hard again, which led to load number two.

Now dripping I posted an add on BBRTS saying "three loads in" and a guy I have been chatting to for ages messaged right back "can I be number 4" he arrived 40 minutes later after asking me to set up a door on latch scene where he came in and found me ass up on the bed. he made me suck him hard and work his cock to full mast, and was quite beary and dominant, then pushed in and gave me load number four, even after the first two cocks he felt thick in my ass. He then got me back sucking him and blew load 5 into my mouth.

My boyfriend got home about 20 minutes later and couldnt believe how cummy my hole was, and pushed his huge cock in and gave me load 6. However much cum I have in me for him to use as lube, he is so big that it still is a real challenge even though he fucks me as often as he can I just never get used to it.

I do love working from home, six loads in four hours.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7