Enema Bulb Choice

avlguy12

As a bottom, being clean is always a priority and in my experience boils down to having the right equipment to do the job.  For YEARS I have used a Streem Master Mini-bulb.  The nozzle screwed into the bulb, preventing any leaking and the opening for the bulb was wide enough to easily fill under the sink or shower faucet.  I recently left my Streem Master bulb in a hotel while traveling and I've tried two other bulb products that were either too flimsy or too difficult to fill to really get the job done.  My question to the group, what bulb-type product have you found to be quick and easy to fill and gets the job done?

Fleet enema. Open it, dump out the saline, rinse it a few times with tap-water to clear out the saline residue, then douche. You'll probably need to refill the bottle once or twice per rinse-out (and do a few rinse-outs before you are really clean), but it's cheap, it's reliable, and once you are used to it, it is faster than shower-hoses or larger bulbs, and you don't have to worry about water getting trapped deep inside you and coming out later on. The downside is you don't clean as deep (an issue for fisters and size queens into HUUUUUGE cocks) and you won't stay clean all night (so not the best way to prepare for a bathhouse visit), but it's great for a (fairly) quick clean out.

^^I agree with fleet. I've extensively tried rubber bulbs and Clean Stream. Though I always end up clean, it usually takes far longer as I'm uncertain of just how much water I'm putting up there. Thinking I haven't gone deep enough, I fill past my curve and flood my colon a bit. Some models come with long inserts intended to release trapped pockets of water so you may find that more helpful.

With a plastic fleet bulb, I can use the saline enema if I need to but most importantly, its reusable and contains just the amount of water I need- even for big dicks and long fucks.

Remember, your rectum rests in a shrunken state and stretches to accompany solids. That means you don't need 8x6 inches worth of water.  Simply fiil your shrunken rectum and that will irritate anything thats immediately up next in the queue. Some people swear by hoses and they can be great if you can gauge and dump the water consistently, but for me-  nothing is more consistent, efficient, and easy to travel with (or buy) as simple fleet bottles.

I use the fleet bottles often, too.  Since I can only play during the day, I generally hookup during work hours.  My house isn't that close to work, so I tend to have to clean up at work.  I use the bottles as they collapse to a small enough size to put in my pocket.  I find a little used bathroom.  I fill the bottle with water in the toilet.  Two bottles full up my ass.  Dump. Flush the toilet to get clean water, and repeat until clean.  When done, I go to the sink, get some hand soap, and back into the stall and wash my ass with it. Rinse with the toilet water and pat dry with paper hand towels.  This has worked well for me.  No unexpected messes later.  This is good for an hour or two.  If I need to be clean longer, I go home when the wife is at work and use a fleet enema bag and hose.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian

I know the OP was about bulb type enemas but I really prefer an old fashioned douchebag.  I do use the Fleet disposables when traveling by air because I'd be embarrassed if they saw the douchebag at security.  I pack one, empty, or if not, I can usually find a drug store close to the hotel.