frozen loads

Londonbear

Today I was really horny and had planned an ass up breeding session, two of the guys flaked and my boyfriend is away, but one guy responded on scruff and this hot student guy responded by text. at 4.00 the first guy came over hes a hot spanish guy and he fucked about a weeks worth into my ass before going out for an early dinner, then I texted the student, and mentioned I have some of my boyfriends cum in the freezer. the student loves a really sloppy hole so he asked me to out the door on the latch, and to leave the frozen cum next to me ass up on all fours.

I heard him coming up the stairs, and then he rimmed me enjoying my cummy hole wet form the Spanish Guy earlier, then he pushed his cock in, he has a lovely thick 7.5, then he started pushing frozen pieces of my boyfreinds cum into my hole and fucking them in deeper, as they melted my hole got sloppier and sloppier, soon I had the load form the spanish guy and eight of my boyfriends defrosted loads in my hole, and it was really dripping, this pushed the student over the edge and he blasted his cum into the mix, then cleaned off his cock, said thanks and left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1