Getting Caught

marktulley2000

I got caught getting fucked by the stream in our neighborhood. Had a big dick up my ass, guy walked up said can you guys stop, my girlfriends right behind me. He pulled out, didn't get his load but the guy who walked up winked at me. Still a fantasy that he fucked me too

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I got caught in the employee bathroom sucking a delivery driver cock. It’s a unisex bathroom. Door wasn’t locked. A female bartender walked in while I was balls deep on a nice BBC. She stayed and watched. She said my secret was safe with her. Since then, we’ve become very good friends and even compare notes on our cock sucking adventures. She likes to watch me suck cock when she is at working the same schedule as me. It especially makes the guy I’m sucking super horny, and they like to show off for her. I actually prefer this situation. It gets me more motivated. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I wasn't younger 6 mo ago, I was on my knees sucking off a guy I'd sucked a few times before.   He had just cum all over my face as his bf came home early and walked in on us.  He wasn't happy.  I got dressed quickly and scrambled out... buddy's load drying on my face.   Haven't heard from him since, shame he had a great cock and shot killer loads. 

• Piggy 1

I don't know if I was caught, but I think my parents know I had a little something going on with my cousin. Other than that, I know I was caught by strangers. What can I say? I love public sex.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My female cousin caught me sucking off a neighbour when we were all about 15. She used it to blackmail me into doing things for her like chores, homework, etc. She held it over me for years. In fact she still manages to bring it up when I see her and we're now in our 60's!

• 4 months later...

My worst experience of getting caught was when I was 14. I got caught sucking the cock of an older man by the cops.  I was kneeling in the grass at Lake Harriet at the Bird Sanctuary and was concentrating on getting that load when the top noticed him, and took off.  Being that i wasn't in a place and position to make a quick exit, he caught me. He talked to me about what was going on, offered to bring me, since I was underage.  I declined the ride home,  and didn't return for the rest of the summer.  

My friends brother dragged me into his room and was wanking over me and was just about to blow when his mother walked into the room. He hadnt seen her and she saw him spurt all up my back and arse crack.

Another time  the same  boy who was now in his 20s and married, forced me to suck him off  in his parents toilet . when he has shot his seed all down my throat he walked out of the toilet naked and straight into his Dad. I was still on my knees cleaning myself up.

Niether of his parents ever said anything about it.

I

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2017 at 4:07 AM, Insidemenow said:

Got caught getting fucked by a friend's dad when I was young.  A week later his dad ended up fucking me and being the second guy to give me his raw load. 

I got caught Sucking my buddy Stanley when he was passed out by his father. Whenever I stayed at Stanley's I Sucked his Father's 10" Cock instead. 

• Like 1

Guest Breedboys

Caught tons when I was young. With Friends, babysitters, older bros of my friends and cousins. Cock was in me constantly. Sex addict for a loooong time lol

Edited by Breedboys