Getting Caught

marktulley2000

• 1 year later...

When I was 19, I met my first regular. He was partnered so he couldn’t host and neither could I, so we met in his office. The first time we met, we were on the floor just behind his desk, and he was pounding me good. Just as he was about to blow his load, one of his assistants walked into the office. This was one of my very first encounters, so I’m panicking (I wasn’t out yet). My bud got off of me, but didn’t bat an eye. Apparently that wasn’t the first time he got interrupted”...

• 2 weeks later...

Over the years I've been caught giving head and being used by my daughter and her friends, my nephew, landscapers, cleaning people at my office, neighbors and repair people.  Whenever I've been caught, I never stop what I'm doing, especially if I'm close to finally cumming! I've never been ashamed of my needs or desires.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, michiganmom said:

Over the years I've been caught giving head and being used by my daughter and her friends, my nephew, landscapers, cleaning people at my office, neighbors and repair people.  Whenever I've been caught, I never stop what I'm doing, especially if I'm close to finally cumming! I've never been ashamed of my needs or desires.

Did that have an influence on the upbringing / character of your daughter?

This may sound strange but I was never caught when I was younger.  However I think if I had been it would have made me admit at an earlier age that I was gay.  As it was I fraught it for years and ever married women a couple of times.

Guest Descartes70817

I've only been caught once when I didn't mean to. My buddy from college lived at home still, although his bedroom and bathroom were the entire top floor of his parents' detached garage, so I could slip in to visit him without disturbing his parents. Then one night I was balls deep in his ass when his dad came up unexpectedly and caught us in the act. I was told to get out and barely had time to grab my clothes before being thrown out the door.

Every other time I got caught I either wanted to be seen or caught, so I don't count those times.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, michiganmom said:

That's always HOT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3 times come to mind, although a few close shaves too.

Sucking a bloke off in a park toilet, I was 16. A police officer walked in caught us, made me stand outside for half hour whilst he spoke with the guy inside, like a fool I waited, he came out, told me off, winked let me go.

Next time, I was in a sauna, literally getting group fucked and sucking all cocks. I looked up and seen Paul watching everything cocks sliding up me etc. This guy was one of my staff who I worked daily with.

Sucking a bloke in toilet on knees, male cleaner walked in, said not to worry and cleaned toilets around us, said he was locking up in 10 and just watched.

• Like 4

There have been only a very few times. Mostly when I was a student and a house mate walked in. But the one I remember most vividly was in Provincetown when I was in my 30s. I had been out to the bars and was walking back to my hotel half drunk. Still horny as fuck not having 'scored'. A car stopped next to me and this very sexy guy asked if I was a bottom and if I wanted some fun. My hormones took over and without thinking I stepped into the car. He drove to the Holiday Inn. He was balls deep into me and about to cum when the door opened and a guy staggered in clearly intoxicated as well. The Boyfriend. At first he didn't say anything and sat down watching his bf fuck. The guy shot his load and pulled out. Watching this the BF suddenly got up and started yelling at his boyfriend about him being a slut fucking this "whore" bare. Then he got my shoes and threw them out of the window onto the parking lot. "Get out you whore" he screamed. I just grabbed my shorts and shirt and got out as fast as I could. Stumbled around the parking lot to find my shoes and had to walk all the way back into town to my hotel. Lucklily the hotel receptionist didn't see the big wet spot in my shorts.

• Like 2

was new Orleans when i was 22 was staying at Sheraton, first time being there.  met this sexy daddy the day b4, he came to the room the next morning and was face fuking me when the maid opened the door, she looked briefly in shock b4 quickly leaving lls.  Guy i was with neva stopped fucking my throat.  (asked him later if he heard her coming in, he said of course he wanted whoever was coming in to see what a hoe i was

Years and years ago when I was in college, I met a married guy, late at night, in a city park public restroom. He was sexy as hell. We played a little bit in the park, but it was risky. There had been a lot of arrests in this park in recent weeks. So he was extremely nervous, but wanted to fuck me, badly. Since I couldn't host, he finally said to me,
"Follow me home. My wife and kids will be asleep. Park on the street and come around the house to the basement back door. I'll let you in. But, we have to be quiet."

So, I followed his car back to his house a few miles away. As I walked around the house I saw the lights come on through the basement windows. He met me at the back door and let me inside. 

"Shhhhh........" he whispered as I stepped inside. He led me to a sofa in the room and turned off the lights, but turned on the tv to cover whatever noise we made. 

We both quickly undressed and began to suck each other's cocks. Finally we ended up on the floor, 69ing each other. Then he told me to kneel on the sofa. He knelt behind me and began to eat my ass.  Then he spit on my ass a few times, then stood and put his hard cock up to my hole. He slid up into me, grabbed my waist and began to pump. It didn't take him long before I heard him let out soft groan and slam balls deep into me. I could feel him shaking behind me as he filled me with his married, daddy cum. 

No sooner had he orgasmed, when we heard the floor above us creak. He pulled out quickly at in a desperate whisper he said.

"Fuck. Someone's awake. Get your clothes and get out. QUICK!"

I grabbed my clothes and shoes that were in a pile on the floor. He ran naked back to the door and opened it. 

"Get out! Get out! FAST!" 

I ran through the door, up the steps to the back yard and around the corner of the house. In the dark of the side yard, I quickly dressed and slipped on my shoes. I saw the light of the basement window illuminate and heard the muffled sound of a woman.

"What are you doing down here? I woke up and you were gone", she said.

"I couldn't sleep. I came down here to watch some TV so I wouldn't wake you", he said.

"Come back to bed."

I quietly closed the side gate behind me as I walked to my car. The light that had been on in the living room window went out and I walked to where my car was parked on the street a few houses away.  My heart was beating fast from the narrow escape. But I do have to admit that the danger only added to the excitement. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, michiganmom said:

If I get caught, I never stop either. I figure, at that point, I might as well make it worth my while, and give them something worth being traumatized over seeing 😂