Getting Caught

marktulley2000

• 3 weeks later...

been caught alot by strangers outdoors, but the most funny was the time in a park i was naked being spitroasted by two older men when my brother, cousin and three of their mates found me. they picked the worst timing as the guy fucking me had cum and the guy at my mouth was just starting to when he backed out giving me a facial.

My brother was just horrified that his mates saw his baby bro being used lol, my cousin ended up finding me a few weeks later to fuck me.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

didnt get caught by my uncle but a couple of his buddies fucked me then told him about it. thats when he started training me

I love when you tell this story faggot, it's trashy and in a way you went after your uncles cock by giving up ass to his friends x-graffiticumdump.thumb.jpg.6641315563cc9c8d4d35512453823a7a.jpg.2f1bcb33cb67847a3af2ca316368e36a.jpg

images.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Here is a story I usually don't tell of me getting caught. I was on my knees between my dads legs and sucking his 8 inch cock. This was in the basement of our home. We were watching football, sitting on the couch in just t shirts and boxers. I noticed that hie had a semi hard cock and it was pushing out on his boxers. I reached over and started to rub his gorgeous cut cock and it got rock hard. I had been sucking him for many years and he said he needed to cum. So there I was on my knees with is cock in my throat sucking it while I rubbed his balls. I heard my mother say what is going on here as she had come down stairs to be with us. I kept sucking dads hard cock and she went back up stairs. About three weeks later she asked  me how long I had been sucking dads cock. I told her about 4 years. She never brought it up again. His cum loads were always thick and creamy, a little salty and sweet.

Don't know if this counts:-
I agreed to meet a guy in a public toilet nearby.  It was below street level and just as I was walking in I noticed there was guy - not the one I was meeting - following behind me.  I had my doubts about the it anyway - and this just confirmed them.   I saw the guy I was meeting back up at street level and said I thought the public toilet was too risky.  He said he had a storeroom nearby and we could go there - so we did. It was run-down and a complete mess but the building had a doorcode so we couldn't be followed.  
We played for something like two hours - he fucked me bb - and cf - and then I left.  Only as I left the building, I felt a hand on my shoulder and was shown a warrant card.  It was the guy who had followed me at the beginning - along with another guy I had noticed on the street at that time.
- "which unit were you in in the building?" he asked
-  "I can't remember" said I, not very convincingly
- if you don't we can arrest you,
- I'm sorry I just don't remember...
 - we can take you down to the station...
And so it went on for over ten minutes.  Them repeating over and over again variants of the same threat and me repeating over and over again  my improbable memory loss.
Eventually, the other policeman - not the one who had followed me  into the toilet -  who was trying to be the nice side of their double act suddenly asks me
- Are you married?
- Yes, I said
- Well then go back home.  

Which, obviously, I did.

Almost got caught a few times.

Once at his house.I was on my knees sucking him when his mom opened the door a bit and asked if we were ok because we were being so quiet.She never looked in his room.

Once at my house.Again I was on my knees sucking him and I left my bedroom door open.

Out of nowhere We heard my sister and her friends walking up the stairs.My friend shut the door before they walked by.

Last spring (I think it was spring) there was a total solar eclipse. My partner and I drove to a state park to watch it. Now there was a paved trail through a beautiful woods at this park and after the eclipse the weather was sort of misty and beautifully unearthly. We decided to take a walk. The park and the trail seemed deserted and I convinced my usually conservative guy to let me blow him.

I opened his pants, took him in my mouth and we were both starting to enjoy a really wonderful moment with nature when along came the vanguard of a local bike club. Two men and a woman who called out as they zipped by, “There are more coming behind us!” It startled hell out of us. We were just rushing to get our clothes together when 25-30 more riders cruised around the bend in the trail and shot passed us. My partner was red-faced for an hour.

Edited by BBArchangel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in high school I had a friend named Mark. We experimented and played quite a bit. He taught me how to cum, we sucked each other a lot and he was eventually the first to fuck me. At this point we had been sucking about a year. We had just started cumming in each other's mouths. We both spit it out at first. Mark was very sexy. Nice butt, hot stomach, swinging nutsack, and a 5" cock with a cute upward curve.               It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and we were in my second floor bedroom. My parents were doing lawn work, leaving us free to fool around. We were on my bed, naked from the waist down playing with each other's cocks. I was really enjoying it, sucking him. He started humping my mouth, making me really horny. I suggested that he fuck my mouth. Don't think we had done that before.                                                             I propped myself against the wall and he got up on his knees over top of me. He put his dick in my mouth and put his elbows on the window sill. He began to fuck my mouth in slow sensual strokes. His pubes tickled my nose and we both got lost in the blissed out bj. I was giddy from his manly aroma, his eyes were closed tightly. We established a rythym and soon he shot a big load in my mouth. I spit in the sink. I liked the taste of his cum, but neither of us wanted to seem to enjoy it too much. Eventually I would swallow everytime.       Later my parents, who had been under the window in the back yard asked what Mark had been doing. I realized he had been in full view, making fuck faces as he was dicking my mouth. Ummmmm...I said "nothing", pretty unconvincingly. They let it drop, but they knew something was going on for sure. I know they thought I was gay. They couldn't have been happier when I started dating girls year later, lol. In the long run I've been with more guys than girls. I still think of all that hot teenage sex with Mark tho. So many firsts, so much hot cum...

Got caught by my sister blowing her then boyfriend from college.  She actually thought it was funny and told me to finish up because he was supposed to take her to dinner. Said it made her work in her skills because the boyfriend said I gave better head than her. 

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2018 at 10:18 AM, Thepilot said:

I got caught in the employee bathroom sucking a delivery driver cock. It’s a unisex bathroom. Door wasn’t locked. A female bartender walked in while I was balls deep on a nice BBC. She stayed and watched. She said my secret was safe with her. Since then, we’ve become very good friends and even compare notes on our cock sucking adventures. She likes to watch me suck cock when she is at working the same schedule as me. It especially makes the guy I’m sucking super horny, and they like to show off for her. I actually prefer this situation. It gets me more motivated. 

Fuck yeah!  I love having a lady watch me suck and get fucked!

I’ve been “caught” a couple times but one of the best ones was I was cruising at a nude beach in Oregon and met up with an older grandpa guy who waved me over to behind the tree line. I started blowing him but only a couple minutes later we heard “guys. Cut it out. Put your pants on and come out here.” It was one of the officers that patrols the beach to stop people from doing that very thing. He was chill though. Just gave us a lecture and let us go on our way. I ended up finishing him off in the back of his minivan in the parking lot. 

• 3 years later...

Young and inexperienced, I was once fucked by a black guy in recessed stairwell doorway of a car park. He unloaded in my ass and we'd literally just pulled our pants up when a security guy appeared and said "what r u guys doing?!" I said "nothing" and we both walked away very fast in opposite directions lol in hindsight, I'd guess he wanted a piece of it, but I was too nervous to realise at the time...