Getting Caught

marktulley2000

Many years ago I picked up some dude at a local cruising spot here in town and I followed him back to his place to screw. He took me into his bedroom and after giving him some head for a while he lubed me up and got down to business. He was absolutely tearing my asshole up when all of a sudden the door to his bedroom opened, (he foolishly had shut it) and his boyfriend who lived there cursed loudly at the sight of us rutting like wild animals and slammed the door. We never heard him come into the house at all and honestly, I am a loud fuck. My new friend kept on poking me until he pumped a big, creamy load into my behind and then explained what had just happened as I put my clothes back on. He was expecting the boyfriend to be gone longer than he was so I'm guessing this guy was cheating on the regular. I had to do the walk of shame past the boyfriend who was in the kitchen and putting up the groceries he had just bought. Unfortunately, the parking area was out back and through the kitchen was where my top led me out. I'm guessing he was turned on by getting caught and wanted to show off his newest bitch to the boyfriend. 

I was extremely embarrassed. Not because I got caught taking it up the ass, but I didn't know there was a boyfriend and I felt bad about it. The boyfriend never said a word and never once looked at me. I did a quick-step to my car as fast as I could, but not fast enough not to hear the boyfriend start yelling once the door closed and I was gone. 😆 

Edited by MountMe63
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

First time caught I was fucking some guy when phone rang. He ignored it. It kept ringing, it was his BF downstairs wanting to get buzzed in. He said we had to stop I scrambled to dress in the hallway as I'm tried to hide behind a stairway door, sitting on the floor. BF sees me yelling and raises his arms to hit me but doesn't. Then puts his hands on his hips, I instinctly open my mouth, he drops trou and fucks my face as he's cussing humiliating me. Face slapped and spitting with his dick in my mouth. Was scared it would turn ugly but didn't. If a top does this now it's such a turnon being controlled like that.