Getting Caught

marktulley2000

Guest NudistPerv

Yes, caught.. in most things got caught sucking someone (fill in the blank who!) - once caught in a mens room with stranger..caught by his son.  Sometimes it was hot if I was caught, but not always. I learned to be more careful about what and where I did something

Was once being fucked in the woods when a guy walking his dog stumbled upon me and my fucker. I was bent over holding onto a tree and my top was balls deep inside me. Nothing to imagine about what we were upto!

My top hurriedly pulled out zipped up and fucked off. I was left bent over all but naked and panting for breath wondering if this was the day of my first indecency conviction. 

Instead the guy just sort of laughed and mumbled an apology for disturbing our fun and went off after his dog.

I was left wanting more but also with the realisation that I don't think I had ever felt hornier than knowing I had been caught and watched taking dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Nielschaser

I was caught by mom when very young sucking a friend off, she never mentioned anything. I have been caught a few times in the woods being fucked. I am always naked when in the woods, makes me feel sub and helps me being a slut and wonderable for exposure.gallery_53458_5729_65466.jpg.a707e0e12740f4fde53c3dc813f7fad7.jpg

Was caught by poolguard when i was younger, shared changing cubicle with freind and while were checking eachother out someone (think it was pool guard) looked over the wall. Diddnt bother us much tho just got changed and left few mins after. Later went on to meet my first older guy there too but wasnt seen that time.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I almost got caught hooking up with a guy in the changing area in Sears. I followed this older guy into the changing area, He was probably mid 30s. I told him to be quick but 10-15 mins later, We were still going at it and an employee starts knocking on the door asking if everything is ok. Our hearts just drop, He’s stopping mid-thrust and I’m thinking “how the fuck do I get out of this one”. Luckily, Someone called the employee for help and I managed to sneak out and acted like I came out of this other door. The other guy followed me a few seconds later and that was that. We got a suspicious glance by the employee but she had no proof so.