Sensory Overload in Berlin!

LoadMyHoleSF

I was lucky enough to travel to Berlin over the Thanksgiving week. Berlin has become my favorite city in the world because it’s so easy to be a cumdump there. There so many opportunities and places to go to. I was determined to get as much dick and loads as I could.

I had purchased a ticket to the bio hazard party which was being on Friday night.  It was a party for poz man only.  It didn’t disappoint. There were all kinds of men there and all types and they were all willing to play and fuck. Within five minutes of checking my clothes, I had a nice German dick up my ass. From there I spent the next two to three hours going from dick to dick and collecting loads along the way.  By 1:30 when I decided to leave, I’d had about 15 men fuck me and collected about eight loads.

One guy in particular intrigued me. He was short with a fit body and a disheveled ZZ Top beard that seem to fit him. When I first arrived, he was going from ass to ass but then later on I noticed that he was spending quite a bit of a time with each bottom. He was an explorer of each bottom's hole, each of whom moaned in pleasure. Periodically in between my fucks, I checked on him and watch him fuck some other lucky bottom for a while. I also wanted him to know that I was interested. 

Finally on the fuck benches, my turn came. He had just finished up with another bottom and observed me looking, and he flipped me right over. His cock wasn’t huge, slender and probably within the average range but his use of it took me to another level! Once he entered, he just started exploring every inch of my hole with his cock. He stretched my hole and moved me in many positions to accommodate his desire and his needs. The intensity of feelings in my hole was overwhelming! Never experienced anything like it!  I hate to admit but after 25 to 30 minutes, I needed a break. I would’ve loved to of taken his load but I just couldn’t handle it anymore. I was in sensory overload. I was disappointed with myself afterwards and still am now.

I left bio hazard and headed over to the Bull ready for more action and more loads in my ass. That night the Bull certainly didn’t disappoint. I stripped down to my jock and went into the dark room. I hadn’t even done a turn around the room before some guy had pushed me over to the wall and started using my hole. Once in the position he thrust away at a nice regular rate until he unloaded in me. He was rapidly followed by nine other guys. I just bent over the fuck bench and didn’t even look back as each guy used my hole. Not every top unloaded in me but I managed to get a good five or six loads out of it. Awesome! Greatest train I’ve ever had going! I hung around for a while and got a couple more loads out of the five or six additional guys that fucked me.

By the time I left at five in the morning, my well used hole had accommodated at least 30+ guys that night. Just a great night to be a cum dump in Berlin!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10