What is it like to be DPd

Manlyfkneeds

It's the most incredible sense of "full" you've ever had. Feeling a cock in your ass is heaven, but two is absolutely amazing. especially when they start fucking. You feel them pistoning inside you, then overflowing with cum!  When they pull out, your hole will feel empty and wet ...and you'll want to do it again!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

It’s intense especially when both shoot their loads at the same time. . Make sure your hole is already opened to accommodate both cocks. Woof ☣️

9 hours ago, phukhole said:

It's the most incredible sense of "full" you've ever had. Feeling a cock in your ass is heaven, but two is absolutely amazing. especially when they start fucking. You feel them pistoning inside you, then overflowing with cum!  When they pull out, your hole will feel empty and wet ...and you'll want to do it again!

5 hours ago, Chargedup said:

It’s intense especially when both shoot their loads at the same time. . Make sure your hole is already opened to accommodate both cocks. Woof ☣️

I figure that after a good fisting session my hole would be stretched to take two cocks -- definitely want to get DPd!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As was mentioned make sure that your hole has been properly stretched prior to a double dick session. If you know it's going to happen ahead of time a big butt plug in your hole an hour before usually does the trick. If you are lucky enough to get the hard dicks belonging to two aggressive tops in your at the same time expect the fuck of your life.  You will be rewarded with your hole overflowing with double the amount of cum. Enjoy and tell us how it goes.

• Like 3

This is something that is most certainly on my "to do" list! I would love to have 2 hard, Daddy bears fucking my hole at the same time with their big cocks! And double the cum...OMFG! Sign me up!

Had it as a bottom once with 2 Latino lovers, 7" and 9", respectively.  I suggested it and while they'd never done it, they were willing to try it.  Sat on the 9", bent forward and the 7" squeezed in from behind.  The sensation of 2 cocks moving independently in my ass was awesome and they came within seconds of each other.  While the emptiness after they pulled out was sad, the memory of being so thoroughly filled still amazes me today!