What is it like to be DPd

Manlyfkneeds

Guest GoneFishing

Yes I agree about the emptiness. I can count on my hands the number of times the been dp’d so it’s a rare treat. Had to be the right combo of cock lengths to achieve.  Fave was at hawks in Las Vegas !

Realized I was going to be fucked by a couple guys so I used a large dildo beforehand.  Glad I did as both guys were thick and aggressive.  The amount of cum was amazing.  Been on top a couple times in a double fuck and enjoyed that too.  Especially when you both cum and keep working your cocks in that wet hole.  Amazing.

Guest ATLSexyGuy

Only DP a few times.  Went home with a cpl and they were raw, pnp, pigs too so they flipped on their cams, we got turnt up and i slid in the sling and the bigger dude was under me and inmy hole while the smaller cock entered my hole...  They were too high to cum! DAMMIT