Best Hose For Deep Douching?

JakeTurner

Just wondering what people use to douche deep. Unfortunately the bathhouses suck here in NYC so it's all about sex parties and the venues usually don't have facilities to clean out. So you have to clean out pretty deep to make sure you'll get through the night. I use one that looks like this (only it's red, not blue)…

130788_130789_2.jpg

But the problem is that one is that it's not stiff enough and when it hits certain parts in my ass it doubles back on itself rather than continuing up my ass. To be clear… My hose bends back on itself when it gets to the "rectosigmoid junction" in the pic below…

WJG-20-16984-g006.jpg

I need it bendable (and gentle) enough to make that corner, but not so bendable that it will come back down my ass back towards my asshole. I want to flush out my sigmoid colon and descending colon, not just my rectum.

It's hit or miss getting past that bend with my current hose, but when I get mine to make that turn and go deep 3 or more times in a clean out session, then I'm good for at least 12 hours (sometimes 18+ with just minimal touch ups to get to 24 hours).

A lot of the hoses aren't long enough to even get to that bend. I'm looking for ones that are at longer than a foot long (preferably >15").

The one I have my eye on is Fort Troff's Bum Blaster.

31010_bum%20blaster_snake_colton_2.jpg

Do any of you have that one? Have you ever had it fold back on you and "come south"? Or are there other ones you'd recommend?

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

As a practical matter, you don’t need, and probably shouldn’t use, any sort of deeply penetrating hose for deep cleaning. The goal is not to pressure-wash your colon, but to hasten the exit of matter already in process. A gentle but firm strem of water introduced at the anus is quite sufficient.

Any long hose stiff enough that it won’t bend back on itself puts you at risk of a perforated bowel - surgery at best, sepsis and death at worst.

There are other threads on this forum with excellent advice about deep cleansing for bottoms. I would suggest giving them a once-over before you spend any money. You don’t have to have any fancy equipment to have a sparkly clean ass.  :)

• Upvote 2

I don't use a long hose at all! I just use the 5 inch shower shot. I take in a bit of water let my gut do its thing and then quickly jump on the pot and expel. I do it about 9 times and usually by the 6th time I'm starting to clear up. Some times I will have to go longer and it can take about and hour half to 2 hours. But I have never had an incident!!! ( knock on wood) 

@JakeTurnerI've used both and while I like the water dispersement on the first one (yours is red, as is mine) - the larger head, I think, is causing it to double back on you. I also have the Ft Troff one and it does a better job of being firm enough without being too rigid.  For normal play, I use a shorter hose and don't worry too much about depth, but for long nights, fists, and oversized toys, I like to go as deep as I can to make sure the party lasts until I'm sated. <oink>

• 3 years later...
On 5/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, ErosWired said:

As a practical matter, you don’t need, and probably shouldn’t use, any sort of deeply penetrating hose for deep cleaning. The goal is not to pressure-wash your colon, but to hasten the exit of matter already in process. A gentle but firm strem of water introduced at the anus is quite sufficient.

Any long hose stiff enough that it won’t bend back on itself puts you at risk of a perforated bowel - surgery at best, sepsis and death at worst.

There are other threads on this forum with excellent advice about deep cleansing for bottoms. I would suggest giving them a once-over before you spend any money. You don’t have to have any fancy equipment to have a sparkly clean ass.  :)

agree, don't need a long hose.

I found the following method works well for me. Using a hose with any tip, lye on all fours, heads down, ass up, and use very very slow flow of water (this is very important), hold the tip of the hose in ass. i can feel water slowly fill into descending colon, and starting to feel the involuntary movement of the descending colon. that feeling will go away after couple of waves, than come back, listen to your body and until you can't take it anymore, stand up relax and walk around for few meters, until the need to expel became unstoppable. now expel, dont push out, just relax colon, relax rectum and relax hole, let the body do it's work, lot's of nasties will come out from descending colon. i usually do this twice, with few minutes rest in between. then do some short wash only for rectum.