Forced gangbang

So this story happened to me a couple of years ago and really helped solidify my love of getting bred and getting gangbanged.  It all started when i was visiting New York city for the first time by myself.  I had some family drama where I had finally come out and they basically disowned me, so instead of going home for the holidays I ended up going to NYC.  While there I decided to visit the local gay bars/clubs to get a feel for everything.  At the time I was pretty innocent, i had barely had sex and was still just coming to terms with being gay.  Most of the bars I went too were pretty normal nothing crazy, maybe some with pictures of naked men on the walls but still nothing too insane.  Then I met him, a tall muscular, blond guy must have been in his 30's (I was about 21-22 at the time).  I noticed him and he noticed me and came over.  Being super shy, I didn't really know how to talk to him and was stumbling all over myself.  Suprisingly he found it very cute (which I believe is because he knew he was going to corrupt me).  This handsome, musclar man was talking to me and I was putty in his hands.  Eventually after a couple more drinks he asked me if I wasnted to hit up another bar with him, thinking nothing of it he took me into his arms and lead me to another bar.   Walking in the first thing I found interesting was that they searched me and had a sign saying they were not liable for anything being stolen.  The front of the bar was normal, but he had no intention of showing me the front.  Unknown to me, the back was a dark room where men fucked to their hearts content and this man took me back there.

At first I had no idea what was going on, i was in his arms being led into this pitch black back area.  He whispered into my ear its ok.  Then i heard it, the unmistakable sounds of sex and moaning.  My eyes slowly got adjusted and I saw men just clustered around sucking and fucking.  My heart rate increased and at first I tried to turn around to head back.  But the guy had a firm grip on me and pushed me back.  I felt my legs hit what must have been a table and my ass was leaning on it.  The guy walked up grabbed me and turned me around, pushing me down onto the table.  I tried to resist at first until I felt his weight on top of me.  Whispering into my ear he told me that he knew i wanted this, that i was going to be his.  To my suprise, I found deep down I was agreeing with him.  Yes i was scared but more than that I was excited.  I felt his hands start rubbing my crotch and I inadvertaly moaned.  He pulled my pants down while I was still pushed on the table and I felt it.  His hard cock pressed on my cheeks.  He pushed on my back and began bent down and started to rim me.  I started moaning more which drew the attention of other guys.  As I was moaning a dick was shoved into my face, not really in the mood to suck I at first ignored it.  My captor though had other plans.  He got up and pulled my hair back, pain flared on my head.  Open your mouth bitch, he said to me, to that cock.  Now I was scared and didnt know what to do.  He shoved my head into the other guys crotch and told me to suck again.  This time i took his cock in my mouth and listened to him.

Good boy he said as we rubbed his dick on my hole.  I was about to complain when he grabbed my arms and shoved in.  Pain shot through me, my ass felt like it was going to rip open.  Im not sure how big he was but It felt like it was huge and i started to whimper.  Please take it out, please it hurts.  I asked and my captor just pushed in more.  No lube just the little spit from his tongue he was fucking my innocent hole.  He held me down so I couldnt resist and pounded away.  This hole is mine now bitch, take that dick, im going to breed your hole.  And thats when it really hit me that this guy was not only forcing his dick in me, he didnt have a condom.  I tried to reisit more and get up but he just held me down fucking away.  Suddenly I felt him push really deep and started grunting real loud, fuck yeah take that load take it bitch.  I felt my insides getting warm and his dick twitching in me.  A part of me was hurting and scared but a fire had been burning, my desire had started to form.  Thinking this was over as he pulled out I thought ok now I can get up and get away.  However my captor had other plans, he walked around the table still holding me down and offered my ass to the others in the room.  Holding me down he said that my hole was open to be used.  I was going to complain and so no, but something stopped me.  I just couldnt say no, a part of me wanted more.  Not long after another dick was shoved into my hole.  This time it wasnt as bad, my captors lube helped out, and this time i actually was enjoying it.  The second guy who i had no idea looked like was just fucking away grunting and moaning.  Running his hands all over me as I was still being held down.  My captor egging him on, telling him to breed me.  He started to grunt and shot his load in me as well.  Soon a line had formed, i felt one dick after another fuck me.  For a good two hours my hole took a dick and I lost count of how many guys fucked me.  By the end of it I was begging for more, asking for more loads.  My captor no longer held me down, I willingly was offering my ass to people.  At the end of the night the guy whispered into my ear I knew you were a little pig, I saw it when i first laid eyes on you, you will always want bare dick from now on.  And he was not wrong.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2017 at 3:20 PM, Bbcumdump4u said:

So this story happened to me a couple of years ago and really helped solidify my love of getting bred and getting gangbanged.  It all started when i was visiting New York city for the first time by myself.  I had some family drama where I had finally come out and they basically disowned me, so instead of going home for the holidays I ended up going to NYC.  While there I decided to visit the local gay bars/clubs to get a feel for everything.  At the time I was pretty innocent, i had barely had sex and was still just coming to terms with being gay.  Most of the bars I went too were pretty normal nothing crazy, maybe some with pictures of naked men on the walls but still nothing too insane.  Then I met him, a tall muscular, blond guy must have been in his 30's (I was about 21-22 at the time).  I noticed him and he noticed me and came over.  Being super shy, I didn't really know how to talk to him and was stumbling all over myself.  Suprisingly he found it very cute (which I believe is because he knew he was going to corrupt me).  This handsome, musclar man was talking to me and I was putty in his hands.  Eventually after a couple more drinks he asked me if I wasnted to hit up another bar with him, thinking nothing of it he took me into his arms and lead me to another bar.   Walking in the first thing I found interesting was that they searched me and had a sign saying they were not liable for anything being stolen.  The front of the bar was normal, but he had no intention of showing me the front.  Unknown to me, the back was a dark room where men fucked to their hearts content and this man took me back there.

At first I had no idea what was going on, i was in his arms being led into this pitch black back area.  He whispered into my ear its ok.  Then i heard it, the unmistakable sounds of sex and moaning.  My eyes slowly got adjusted and I saw men just clustered around sucking and fucking.  My heart rate increased and at first I tried to turn around to head back.  But the guy had a firm grip on me and pushed me back.  I felt my legs hit what must have been a table and my ass was leaning on it.  The guy walked up grabbed me and turned me around, pushing me down onto the table.  I tried to resist at first until I felt his weight on top of me.  Whispering into my ear he told me that he knew i wanted this, that i was going to be his.  To my suprise, I found deep down I was agreeing with him.  Yes i was scared but more than that I was excited.  I felt his hands start rubbing my crotch and I inadvertaly moaned.  He pulled my pants down while I was still pushed on the table and I felt it.  His hard cock pressed on my cheeks.  He pushed on my back and began bent down and started to rim me.  I started moaning more which drew the attention of other guys.  As I was moaning a dick was shoved into my face, not really in the mood to suck I at first ignored it.  My captor though had other plans.  He got up and pulled my hair back, pain flared on my head.  Open your mouth bitch, he said to me, to that cock.  Now I was scared and didnt know what to do.  He shoved my head into the other guys crotch and told me to suck again.  This time i took his cock in my mouth and listened to him.

Good boy he said as we rubbed his dick on my hole.  I was about to complain when he grabbed my arms and shoved in.  Pain shot through me, my ass felt like it was going to rip open.  Im not sure how big he was but It felt like it was huge and i started to whimper.  Please take it out, please it hurts.  I asked and my captor just pushed in more.  No lube just the little spit from his tongue he was fucking my innocent hole.  He held me down so I couldnt resist and pounded away.  This hole is mine now bitch, take that dick, im going to breed your hole.  And thats when it really hit me that this guy was not only forcing his dick in me, he didnt have a condom.  I tried to reisit more and get up but he just held me down fucking away.  Suddenly I felt him push really deep and started grunting real loud, fuck yeah take that load take it bitch.  I felt my insides getting warm and his dick twitching in me.  A part of me was hurting and scared but a fire had been burning, my desire had started to form.  Thinking this was over as he pulled out I thought ok now I can get up and get away.  However my captor had other plans, he walked around the table still holding me down and offered my ass to the others in the room.  Holding me down he said that my hole was open to be used.  I was going to complain and so no, but something stopped me.  I just couldnt say no, a part of me wanted more.  Not long after another dick was shoved into my hole.  This time it wasnt as bad, my captors lube helped out, and this time i actually was enjoying it.  The second guy who i had no idea looked like was just fucking away grunting and moaning.  Running his hands all over me as I was still being held down.  My captor egging him on, telling him to breed me.  He started to grunt and shot his load in me as well.  Soon a line had formed, i felt one dick after another fuck me.  For a good two hours my hole took a dick and I lost count of how many guys fucked me.  By the end of it I was begging for more, asking for more loads.  My captor no longer held me down, I willingly was offering my ass to people.  At the end of the night the guy whispered into my ear I knew you were a little pig, I saw it when i first laid eyes on you, you will always want bare dick from now on.  And he was not wrong.

One of the hottest things I've read.  Good job!  Thank you for posting. x

• Piggy 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/19/2017 at 9:20 PM, Bbcumdump4u said:

Fucking hot story!!