A busy day!

Londonbear

Yesterday I was contacted by a guy who I know from my old Gym. It must be two years since Ive seen him. When we first met I used t see him working out, and after a while he messaged me on Scruff. I had an office nearby the gym and some lunchtimes he would come to my office and fuck me always with a condom, until the last two times when he would fuck me with a condom, then pull it off last minute,push in raw and breed my hole. I think two years ago I took two of his loads, which at the time was a huge turn on for me, and obviously for him too. Since I last saw him I think he has now got his head around the whole PreP undetectable thing as when he hit me up yesterday, it was on bbrts, and he was inviting me to get fucked raw by him, and a friend. He explained that he had started topping during his lunch hours with a friend who has a central apartment and they enjoyed tag teaming bottom guys together. He asked if he could send my picture to his friend, and I agreed.

I arrived to be let into a building by a hot muscly buildings security guard, who showed me into the lift and took me up to the fourth floor and led me into a smart upscale rental apartment which by the look of things had just been vacated by the tenant. It turned out that this security guard was the friend who was hosting and my old gym buddy walked into the room already naked. My Gym buddy is Italian and 6ft, and really very hung, mid 50s and one of those tall skinny guys who just well, has a huge cock. The security guard was black, muscly, uniformed and when naked also nicely hung. Me and the Guard stripped down, grabbed poppers and went into the bedroom. I was quickly on my knees sucking my gym buddy to full mast while the guard played with my hole. I turned and sucked the guard who thickened in my mouth to a thick 8.5.

The guard lifted me up onto the bed and put me ass up on all fours,I couldnt see who was lubing my hole but I knew it was my gym buddy who fucked me first due to the size of his cock. these two guys spent the next 45 minutes tag teaming me and feeding me poppers, they had really different styles. My gym buddy really battered by second ring and fucked like a train, the security guard much more playful, teasing my hole and changing pace. The combination of the two and strong poppers was mind blowing.  My gym buddy came first, and made sure to tell me it was a four day load. The security guard pushed back into me right away and with my now flooded ass didnt last long and blasted his load into me.

We all thanked each other and agreed to do it again, it was seriously hot sex and the set up with the handy rental apartment was perfect.

I got home about four and met a friend who wanted to drop of a gift he had brought me from his recent holiday, I kinda suspected it was just a story and he really wanted to fuck and sure enough, he had not been in the house two minutes and we were kissing. he said he didnt have much time so we went upstairs right away and he literally pulled out his cock and pushed into my hole, trousers around his ankles. I am not sure he could tell I had been fucked earlier, but he did comment on the amount of pre-cum he was leaking. He gave me a long 45 minute pounding, on all fours, on my side and eventually dripping with sweat unloaded in my hole. We were both boiling hot so he towled off said thanks and hurried off and I rinsed off in the shower. I needed to cool down as the combination of the fucking, the central heating and the poppers, had me spinning!

As I was getting out of the shower a friend texted me to say he was on his way over. I had forgotten he had wanted to hook up, and seeing as I had a clean (if rather cummy) hole I told him id see him shortly, he is a really cute cubby guy and one of the very switched on twenties PreP generation. I dont see as much of his as I would like, as he is cute as a button, charming bright,and top. We have been fucking on and off these last three years, I think I help him out with his daddy issues and he helps me out by just being a beautiful young man in my arms. We had the most amazing session of cuddling, talking, catching up, some sucking, a bit of him fucking me, which then built up to him pounding my hole and breeding me and just after he had literally shot his load, my boyfriend came home from work.

He bounded upstairs to say hello to see me wrapped around a hot furry cub and in his usual easy going way, said hi, stripped off and joined us. The cub explained that he had just cum, but would love to watch us fuck and watch he did as my boyfriend got sucked to full mast. The cub joined in the sucking and then my  boyfriend pushed into my hole and gave me an almighty hammering while the cub held me and kissed me, it was actually a really hot scene and full of affection that ended up with me taking my fifth load of the day.

The cub showered and went home to his boyfriend and I on a whim texted the medical student who likes my hole when its really cummy (and by now it was dripping) and as chance would have it he could be over in about an hour, my boyfriend and I did some domestic stuff, then I waited ass up and my boyfriend let the student in. This guys has now fucked me about 6 times and I have posted here about him before, hes a hot young guy with a nice thick 8" who just loves going last, the sloppier the hole the more turned on he is and he spend a happy twenty minutes alternating between fucking and felching my hole, eventually busting four days worth into my ass.

As soon as he heard the front door close, my boyfriend was straight back upstairs and straight back in my hole to give me a second load. by this time I was truly sloppy and he didnt last long before shooting a huge last load into my ass, my seventh of the day.

web.jpg

Edited by Londonbear
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...