Joys on being a cumdump.. The Reality

Darkanonjock

I can’t help but recognize, I’m a special type of freak. Yes, by nature I was born a vers Freak. Do love me some good ass, but the reality is, while I love being a good bottom, I care more about the top dumping his dick cream in me than the actual fuck. There are times, I enjoy a long digging out, but the reality is, I’d rather take 6 loads in 1 hour vs a long 1 hour fuck with one load at the end.  The reality is, that’s  why I love bookstores and dark rooms and theatres and Freak parks. More top visit those seedy places with the need to do one thing, cum.  In the years I’ve been fucking, I’ve taken more loads in bookstores and theatres and I fucking love it. The thrill of a horny top, ready to pop, knowing you giving up some ass, no fuss, no games, sends me into overdrive when he accepts. Then, he feels you hole for wetness, spits and slides in. It’s a quick and fast fuck, your favorite kind. You beg him to nutt in you, knowing that will turn him on even more, but the reality is, you know anyone listening knows you are a true cumdump. When he cums in you and you hole takes over milking him dry.. it’s like an out of body experience. Like when the next guy enters, rock hard and dick twice as big, you whimper as you turn your cummy hole to him. He covers your mouth with one hand and you relax your puss hole, ready for the onslaught. This one talks loud and nasty letting all know he owns your hole for that moment and you let him, hitting poppers and letting your hole milk his dick. When he cums in you, slamming you up against the wall, you let him, pushing your ass out more to get that nutt as deep as possible. That moment he tells you to shut up and take dick, you don’t make a sound..  when he says moan like a bitch, you develope sound you didn’t you know you could make. Anything to get him to cum in you, to satisfy that inner hunger, but the reality is, you want his nutt in you, so you can go find the next Dude to cum in you. The reality is, I fucking love being a cumdump.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 18

A good day is three guys! One lubes your home with the first seed. The second uses it as lube to fuck you and fills you with more. The third doesn’t even need lube or spit, it’s loose and gapping for another ride. 

Its the feel of a loose and open home. Your hole is a cunt and open, loose and hungry to stay open and loose for the next one. 

Wait too long between fucks and that feeling disapears. Then you’ll need a few more to open and loosen you up again. I like that wet and slimy feeling. When my hole is gapping for more dick. 

• Like 2

The Joy of a CUMDUMP:

Accepting ANY load deep in my ass. The Man can be of any Age over 21, Must Fuck Bareback and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Load after Load of CUM from a variety of different types of Men.

Group sex is always great. Glory hole or blind-folded and multiple Men. I have a few regular fuck buddies know that I bareback bottom takes multiple Loads of CUM. 

• Like 1