Joys on being a cumdump.. The Reality

Darkanonjock

On 12/20/2017 at 1:52 AM, Darkanonjock said:

Then, he feels you hole for wetness, spits and slides in. It’s a quick and fast fuck, your favorite kind. You beg him to nutt in you, knowing that will turn him on even more, but the reality is, you know anyone listening knows you are a true cumdump. When he cums in you and you hole takes over milking him dry.. it’s like an out of body experience. Like when the next guy enters, rock hard and dick twice as big, you whimper as you turn your cummy hole to him. He covers your mouth with one hand and you relax your puss hole, ready for the onslaught. This one talks loud and nasty letting all know he owns your hole for that moment and you let him, hitting poppers and letting your hole milk his dick. When he cums in you, slamming you up against the wall, you let him, pushing your ass out more to get that nutt as deep as possible. That moment he tells you to shut up and take dick, you don’t make a sound..  when he says moan like a bitch, you develope sound you didn’t you know you could make. Anything to get him to cum in you, to satisfy that inner hunger, but the reality is, you want his nutt in you, so you can go find the next Dude to cum in you.

OMFG that is so fuckin' hawt!  Reminds of the time I went to CumUnion. It was just a sea of endless dicks, each one ready to dump gallons of cum in any hole. At one point I took six lovely cocks in a row. One Top was railing me from behind as another came by and stuck his cummy, fat dick in my mouth, spit roasting me. I could taste the different flavors of man seed on his dick as he pushed it down my throat until his trimmed pubes tickled my nose. Then I felt the dude behind me blast a hot, thick load in me. He gave my ass one last spank and dismounted. The guy in my mouth then yelled at another top walikng by to come and fuck me. He happily obliged and slammed his dick in me with one fluid motion until he bottomed out deep in me. By now, I probably had at least 4-6 loads in me so I already was gaping open and well lubed with man seed. The Top that was skull fucking me spat the most vile, hateful, degrading shit at me and I was loving it. 

"Yeah faggit boy, take his dick. Back up on it. I don't give a fuck if it hurts! Take his dick boy! We're here to breed faggits like you....look at you, so full of dick and cum like a truck stop hooker. Gag on my dick, I SAID GAG ON IT! Gag on it and make your boy pussy pop so my bro fucking you can feel how good your faggit boy cunt really is. You a cum dumpster, you know that, faggit boy? Your mama would be so proud to see her lil faggit boy taking so much dick. You fuckin' slut! We gonna breed you all night until your lil' faggit pussy is torn apart and knocked up. Yeah, dats right, you aint a real man! You're worst than a real female. Look at you, on all fours getting fuck by multiple dicks. I been watching you, the way you love taking dicks like a real hoe."

Each time the top behind me dumped his load, he'd yell at another one to take his place. This went on about four times, my boy pussy never vacant for more than a few seconds. Then it was "Verbal Top's" turn. He stood me up, had me lean against a wall, and took me hard from behind. Even though I've been getting well used for hours by now, he was especially thick and stretched my pussy walls nice and good. My legs were getting weak and my knees buckled, so he held me up by putting me in a full Nelson and continued to fuck me while keeping up the endless tirade of verbal assaults. He plowed into me so good that he set of a hands-free orgasm in me. My legs gave way as cum leaked and spurted out of my dick, so he hoisted me even higher until he was practically holding me up by my arms and his pelvis, allowing him to use gravity to get even deeper in me. Within a minute, he let out a string of profanities as he flooded my guts with scalding hot cum. He held me on him for bit more, ensuring that he entire contents of his huge balls was deposited in me. 

I was done....totally used up. I couldn't fuck anymore. I felt semi-paralyzed...and sexually content.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 10:39 PM, Japbtm said:

A good day is three guys! One lubes your home with the first seed. The second uses it as lube to fuck you and fills you with more. The third doesn’t even need lube or spit, it’s loose and gapping for another ride. 

Its the feel of a loose and open home. Your hole is a cunt and open, loose and hungry to stay open and loose for the next one. 

Wait too long between fucks and that feeling disapears. Then you’ll need a few more to open and loosen you up again. I like that wet and slimy feeling. When my hole is gapping for more dick. 

My personal best at home as a cumdump is 7 in a span on 4 hours. Trying to top that this year. 

• Upvote 1