TimSon

I’m a bi-bottom... I don’t generally don’t suck cock (a few Dom Top Dads have forced me to)... but I’m very interested in getting into water sports. Specifically, drinking from tap. Is it possible to do without sucking? I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy all sorts of piss play. Just not experienced. Advice? tips? Experience?

• Like 1

It seems to me that if you're going to drink from the tap, you're going to have the man's dick in your mouth. I'm pretty sure that's what it means to "drink from the tap".

Picture drinking from an upended beer bottle. You'd have the end of the bottle in your mouth with your lips wrapped around the opening.

13 minutes ago, ConversionPerv said:

It seems to me that if you're going to drink from the tap, you're going to have the man's dick in your mouth. I'm pretty sure that's what it means to "drink from the tap".

Picture drinking from an upended beer bottle. You'd have the end of the bottle in your mouth with your lips wrapped around the opening.

Ah.. that makes sense. I was thinking like if you put your head under a beer tap and open your mouth. 

On 20/12/2017 at 6:26 PM, TimSon said:

I’m a bi-bottom... I don’t generally don’t suck cock (a few Dom Top Dads have forced me to)... but I’m very interested in getting into water sports. Specifically, drinking from tap. Is it possible to do without sucking? I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy all sorts of piss play. Just not experienced. Advice? tips? Experience?

On 20/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, ConversionPerv said:

On 20/12/2017 at 7:30 PM, TimSon said:

Ah.. that makes sense. I was thinking like if you put your head under a beer tap and open your mouth. 

Hello "TimSon"

when I read your entry it put a big smile to my face - as my immediate reaction was the same as "ConversionPerv" stated above:

If you want to drink from the tap you have the cock in your mouth .... which is sooooooo delicious... and you just suck and gulp until you have swallowed all what the TAP = Cock is giving you BUT if you arent into having a cock in your mouth (really??!!!!!... do you know what you miss????) you can have the Top right in front or above you, letting loose his stream and aiming for your open, willing mouth... like if he was pissing into an urinal... so you can swallow or simply, like many do, let the piss enter your mouth and let is run out again.... which I find such a waste.. as my Tops know that I swallow the hole load and that there is nothing wasted ... 

There are so many ways you can indulge in Piss-Play without sucking a cock ... have Guy/s PISS ON YOU ... shower you with his/their piss.... known as SHOWER 

or

another delicious treat is - to have a Top PISSING DEEP INSIDE YOU ... which is an amazing feeling ... and if you are lucky... there will be someone felching it out of your ass again!

I am sure, as a Bi-Bottom you are looking for Tops...so you shoudl look for those who are into WS (watersports) ...chat with them .. let them lead you down the path of great Piss-Play...  it is addictive with the right guys to indulge in this delicious form of extra :-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There's NOTHING better for a proper PISSPIG than drinking from the tap.  You might want to try your own piss to see if you like the taste, but once you're ready to give it a "go", pun intended, communication with your feeder can help to make it pleasurable for both of you.

10 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

There's NOTHING better for a proper PISSPIG than drinking from the tap.  You might want to try your own piss to see if you like the taste, but once you're ready to give it a "go", pun intended, communication with your feeder can help to make it pleasurable for both of you.

"Evilqueerpig" I agree with you

BUT I think that "TimSon"s Problem is the cock ... he doesn't like the idea of swallowing, blowing a cock in his mouth ... 

He doesnt know YET what he is missing and delicious and addictive it is.... Give him time!  ? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you let the top know how you'd like it, I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. I've given it up the ass, directly in the mouth, and even from 2' away all over a guy as he wore a business suit. People have all sorts of likes and kinks, so no big deal to speak up and say what you want. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

If you let the top know how you'd like it, I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. I've given it up the ass, directly in the mouth, and even from 2' away all over a guy as he wore a business suit. People have all sorts of likes and kinks, so no big deal to speak up and say what you want. 

Great point CigerBear68. You sound like they kinda man I need to help me. :-) 

1 minute ago, TimSon said:

Great point CigerBear68. You sound like they kinda man I need to help me. :-) 

I've had lots of piss experience. I had one pig wear my piss in his beard til it dried, then not shower all day long. He was hesitant at first, but grew to love it. Another guy wanted his cowboy boots soaked. Like I said- all types out there:-)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

I've had lots of piss experience. I had one pig wear my piss in his beard til it dried, then not shower all day long. He was hesitant at first, but grew to love it. Another guy wanted his cowboy boots soaked. Like I said- all types out there:-)

Awesome... you can piss in / on me anytime!