Bangkok Toilet Breeding

UncutCumHole

I was shopping yesterday evening but also have seen, in the past few days, men stroking at the urinals. 

Before heading to the shopping center, I douched to squeaky clean, pre lubed my hole, grabbed my poppers.

I got to the toilet and there was a cleaning lady mopping the floors.  Always freaks me to see a woman in there.  Sure enough,  at the farthest urinal was a Thai mix man stroking a hard uncut cock looking like about 7.5 and dripping dick snot.

I parked myself next to him and pulled out my already leaking 7 inch uncut cock. 

Without missing a beat, this man reached over and with his left hand, with a wedding band, down the back of my shorts and directly in my lubed hole. He moaned. The cleaning lady looked over and quickly left us alone.

He immediately asked if i wanted his baby juice in my pussy. I noded and without removing his finger from my pussy,  he pulled me into a stall and in one motion pulled my shorts to my knees,  bent me over the toilet and mounted me shoving the whole cock inside to his base. He pumped, maybe, 3 times and UNLEASHED a torrent of asian cum inside while he leaned into my back, whispering in my ear that he knocked me up. 

He held me tight and never lost his erection. About 2 or 3 minutes later he pumped my squishy hole again for about 5 minutes and deposited another large pumping load. He whispered...now you have twins.

Edited by UncutCumHole
Misspelled words
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Hot story.  Reminds me of a time I was touring around London.  It was a little early and most guys hadn't left work so it was pretty quiet just about 10 guys, but I went into a gay bar for a beer, gather my thoughts, and figure out the rest of my day/night.  I finished my pint, ordered another and headed to the toilets for a piss downstairs.  I'm letting go, and as I finish up a tall ginger walks in and starts pissing a little next to me and clubbing up quickly.  He looks over to me smiling and finishing his piss.  He pulls my head down to suck his cock and I down the fat uncut dick feeling it harden in my mouth, taste a little of his pee.  I feel his hand on my ass and I loosen my trousers so he can get his hand on my ass.  He finds my hole (glad I cleaned out and lubed hours ago when I left my hotel room).  "Did you get spunked?" he asked feeling my wet hole.  I said no, I cleaned and lubed this morning before going out.  He sighs heavily, pulls me toward a stall, locks door , spits on his fat red knob and pushes into me.  Almost no conversation.  About 8 fat inches, it hurt a little, he covered my mouth sushing me quiet wispering to keep it down.  A slow steady fuck I'm imagining his big foreskin slowly sliding around his dick and inside me.  I'm leaning on wall over toilet holding myself up, he's taller on my back, his head next to mine feel his lips on the back of my neck at the hairline he starts biting me in the nape of my hairy neck, a little groaning and he's fucking deep and cumming inside.  Feel his ginger DNA shooting and warming my hole, he's biting and moaning softly with his steady deep fuck, and does what I love most: leaves his dick inside resting in me, his chest heaving on my back, pulsing occasionally.  After a few minutes he pulls out lets go of me and I turn around looking at this towering ginger grinning, we kiss,  I suck him clean (glad I cleaned out well), he dresses and leaves.  I pull myself leaving his cum inside, walk back up to the bar.  Ginger-man is gone, the few people drinking are all engaged in conversation, a few new faces.  The bartender uncovers my beer from under a napkin smiling--does he know something I don't?  Drank my pint wishing someone would approach and fuck me in my soaked wet hole--but I think only the bartender had an idea.  Damn, I've beat off to that memory so often.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2