Fall on your knees

CharlieInACave

If you are easily offended by blasphemy please do not continue to read this post. If talking about Jesus and sex makes you uncomfortable, leave now.

So for the rest of you heathens I have a question: Do you get turned on by Jesus? Think he's hot? Do you like images of Jesus Christ taking it or giving it up the ass?

I told a friend that my plans for the evening were writing out a few more "happy birthday baby Jesus" cards (VERY tongue in cheek -- I'm agnostic) and masturbating. I thought it was funny. And, true. I don't identify as a Christian but I was raised catholic before I made up my own mind, and I think Christmas is great and fun. Same goes for jerking off come to think of it. After I realized those were the 2 things on my to-do list, I thought maybe tonight would be a good night to jerk off to some of my darkest and most creative fantasies about sexy JC. Like, the nasty illustrations I have of Jesus making out with Sarah Palin...Jesus getting fucked...Jesus fucking a new...well, let's just say Jesus fucking (I really don't want to get slapped on the wrist for this post.) Hell even that painting of Jesus being shot up with heroin gets me hard. I wondered, am I the only one on BZ who gets off on the idea of Jesus and gay sex? I think Christmas would be a great time to reflect on some of those fantasies and dust them off...just in time for his birthday party.

Thoughts? And, think it's ok to post some of those pics here? And if any of you want to take this private juat send me a message.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...