Huge black dick pozzed my young white ass on T

DutchBBfucker

PART 1

i was 21 when i got pozzed. i happened during a vacation in the USA. i was visiting NYC with a friend of mine. one evening i decided to go to a bathhouse i ended up in a cruising club. there were only a handful guys my age. most guys were around 35 - 40. after 30 minutes walking around in my towel i got eye contact with a hot ripped black dude. he started following me so i decided to drop my towel so he could see my ass. he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. he asked my where i came from because i didn't look American. i told him that i came from amsterdam. we talked some more. he asked me if i wanted to go to his cabin; i said yes.

In his cabin he also dropped his towel and i was amazed by his enormous dick dangling. i asked how big it was and he told me it was 11.5 inch when it was hard. he asked me if i could take something that big in my ass. i said i never had a cock that big but that i already played several years with some big and long dildo's. i started to lick and suck his cock that started to grow and began to ooze precum. He turned me around and made my hole wet. Then he put his finger in a bag, when it came out it was covered in some white powder. he said that it would relax me more. he stuck his finger up my ass and start moving around. My ass started to burn. but he told me that the burning feeling will go a way. i was laying flat on my stomach legs spread while he lube up my ass and started to shove more fingers in my ass. a stranger feeling started to come over me. i was getting hot and became super horny. i started to push my ass up so i could feel his fingers deeper.

he stopped and started to mount me. i felt the head of his huge cock pressing against my sphincter. he then said to me: "listen, i'm not wearing a condom because my cock is to big. and even if they would fit i don't use them. hate the feeling. you can leave now if you don't like it...". until that moment i only fucked bare with close friends. but i was so horny that i replied with "fuck me". he grabbed my shoulders and thrust his hips forward. my ass gave way for his huge cock. my ass was used to big dildo's but didn't prepare me for his black rod. i wanted to scream but he placed his hand over my mouth. he shove his dick deeper in side me. only the last 2 inch didn't go in. so he grab some poppers and held it under my nose. "inhale deep" he said. "more". after i inhaled deep he told me to hold my breath, but after 10 seconds i wanted to exhale via my nose, but before i knew he held my nose shut with the other hand. i started to struggle but i was pinned down. he was suffocating me. i saw stars and started to blackout. He took away his hand. at the same time i gasped for air he pushed his hips forward. my second sphincter gave way and he sank his whole length in my ass. the feeling was so intense that i could only moan softly. my body was shivering.

after a few minutes i felt his cock slowly retracting. he grab his bag again, so i turned my head and saw that he was putting a good amount on the tip of his cock. then i felt how he shoved his cock deep in me. "in a few minutes you will meet Tina again and this time she will make you go wild". i had no idea what he meant and i didn't care. he had me in his power. then i felt a rush going trough me. i became warm. he saw me grabbing my hair and knew that the Tina did his job. he grab my wrists and put them above my head. his hips start to move. slowly he took out his cock a bit and plunged it back in my ass. with each stroke he pulled out more of his BBC. His strokes became longer and faster. then he said "your ass is great i can't hold back my first load much longer. do you want me to cum?". i replied with a loud moan. "you want me to keep fucking?" he asked. again i replied with a loud moan. "if you want me to cumfuck you... then tell me that you wanted it." he said. "do you want my cum?" he asked. I moaned back "yes". "Inside you?".... "Yessss. come inside me!". "No matter what?"... "Noooo... i want all!". "are you sure?! i will knock you up... merge my DNA with yours"... "My ass is yours... make it yours". Then he started to grunt. "I'm cumming" he shouted. he plunged his dick deep in my ass. i felt the cum shooting out. he waited a few seconds and started fucking me again. "I'm still coming... do you feel my toxic cum breeding you?". i heard him say 'toxic' but i was to high to process what he said. "Breed your bitch!" i moaned. 

MORE TO CUM!

• Like 54
  • Upvote 39
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...