Sauna cum fuck

24bnejo

So I came off prep 2 months back. 
I love to top usually, but now I'm all defenceless I love loads of loads in me. I chicken out without chems, but the other day I got high with a mate, then went straight to the sauna with some t. 
Fuck I had a lot of guys comment that I was too disgusting for them... it all started in private. I'd go in each cabin, search the bin for loads and then use a dipper to get the cum out and injectvit up my hole. I then laced a couple of loads with T. 
Then I collected about 10 rubbers and got on the fuck platform in the centre of the upstairs bit, where everyone could see. I started to squirt the loads up me in front of everyone who was there or came by. A couple of guys tutted and walked off, another laughed at me with his mate. 
But... one tattoed slightly chubby 20-something black guy stood at the entrance to a cabin and just watched, stroking himself through a rather stained looking towel. I now had so much cum in me that I could only just about get up and walk over to him without it all dribbling out. I knelt down and sniffed his dick through his towel - it stank of arse, sweat and cum. Fucking great. 
He let me go past him  and go into the cubicle. I was half expecting him to walk off, but he followed me in and shut the door behind him. I whispered in his ear: "I'm neg but I fucking love anon cum". I felt his dick twitch. He had a pipe and we smoked for a bit. He had his phone and was doing something as I smoked - he said he was posting a party ad for a neg chaser - me. He'd put the sauna and the cabin number. 
I was really buzzing now and then he forced me to take 3 big lungful. Luckily the door didn't have a gap at the top, otherwise we'd have got chucked out as it would've been so obvious that we're partying. He parted his towel to reveal a pierced hard sizeable cock. He got me on my back and fished about in the bin, pulling out a used condom and dribbling the cum all over his cock. My hole farted a little as it involuntarily opened in anticipation l, and then I felt it. The cold metal of his PA on my hole. 
He just slid in in one go and I felt cum drizzle out a little. Then he started to fuck. The  noises were disgusting. I'm sure half the sauna could hear the squelching of my cummy hole as it spattered many men's loads onto his pubes. 
He started to fuck really hard, and his PA was tearing up my insides - he looked down, felt where his dick went into my hole, then brought his thumb and forefinger up to my mouth. I licked it - that distinct metallic taste: blood. He saw my sleazy reaction and started to assault my hole so fucking hard. He fucked and fucked me. I started to come down a little and began to worry about what I was doing - I think he sensed this as he pulled out, and seconds later I felt his fingers push in a few shards of t. The burning turned to pleasure again and he rammed his whole cock in. I realised he was bleeding too and he lent forward and said he didn't know his status, then he growled as he came in my hole. I could feel it pulsing in. Heaven!. He stayed there for a few minutes whispering in my ear what a filthy whore I am. Then there was a knock at the door. "This will be my toxic mate - said he was on his way about an hour ago after I posted what you were doing on the ad". I couldn't help but get hard thinking about what was about to happen... 
To be continued...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 13

Guest GoneFishing

hell yeah  love finding used condoms at the baths.  turning them inside out and coat my ass with goodness.  played at scene once where i had a top pour cold cum in my hole to the brim with 5 questionable bubbly cum. he was so turned on using my ass with a mixture of anon dna    know y’all got me all hot and bothered hahah☣️

Edited by GoneFishing

On 24/12/2017 at 10:40 PM, Chargedup said:

hell yeah  love finding used condoms at the baths.  turning them inside out and coat my ass with goodness.  played at scene once where i had a top pour cold cum in my hole to the brim with 5 questionable bubbly cum. he was so turned on using my ass with a mixture of anon dna    know y’all got me all hot and bothered hahah☣️

Yes mate! I fucking love cum lube too. The story above is all true although I didn’t pop after - took 4 more loads after the door opened. More recently I found a vers bottom at the sauna who had 5 fresh loads in him. I watched him take the fifth. We then shit the cabin door and he pushed out the loads and fingered them into my hole, Coated his dick and fucked me with it all. Fucking heaven. 

Edited by 24bnejo

• 1 year later...