Breeding in Sex Club in Hamburg

muscledbottom84

The last night I was horny like hell and a friend wanted to meet up in a fetish bar. We both are into rubber. So I cleaned my ass out, put my rubber clothes on and head to the club. 

My rubber is a onsie with open access to my ass. In the club I was greated by my friend when he planted a kiss on my lips. He already had a hardon. While getting our drinks we already make out hard and I sucked his huge cock directly at the bar. 

As we both were horny like hell we went into the dark room and I laid down in a sing and with some poppers and lube he fucked his 8inch hard cock in my sluthole. We both exploded already after 5min of intensive fucking. He breeded my ass up to my second inner ring. 

Half hour break, drinking, chatting. 

Round two... He put my head to a wall.... And fucked me so I thought. When turning around I saw that I was fucked by another guy while my friend was fucking another slut. This round last the whole evening... Got seeded and breeded by multiple guys... Small dick, big dicks, even a bbc... Was amzing... 

Sitting now in my bed with a hard on and thinking who will be next... Still horny

Screenshot_2016-12-06-16-25-33.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4