Gloryhole and semi bath house advice

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

Never really had access to gloryholes before - and even when the odd one popped up i'd always chosen to just seek out bottoms who suited what I wanted.

Recently moved, tons of gloryholes out here.

Whats the etiquette for them? I'm undetectable. Am I expected to announce that for each dude who rolls up on my cock? I'm way above average hung so it's never been a problem finding, "Safe only," dudes who want a piece of it.

What about condoms? Do dudes just slide them on you so they can ride your dick? Because that shit will serious turn me off.

Since i've never been to a bath house I figured i'd ask for some advice on how that shit works --- aside from just flashing the fact i'm super hung... cause that isn't as hot as a dude sliding back on me raw anonymously through a gloryhole.

IANAL, but I see no reason to disclose your status or viral load. The whole point of the gloryhole is that you know next to nothing about the person on the other side. All you need to know is that there's a mouth, ass, or cock... take 'em or leave 'em. I believe anyone who plays at a gloryhole should do so accepting responsibility for any risk they bring upon themselves.

And I've spent a considerable amount of time at gloryholes in a number of North American cities. Fortunately, nobody has ever been so presumptuous as to try to force a condom onto my cock without even asking. Even in my pre-BB days something like that would have been beyond the pale.

Edited by bredbiyou

Well done for being concerned enough about your status. If you are indeed undetectable then it shouldn't be a problem and therefore disclosure is probably unnecessary as you shouldn't be able to pass the virus on. If you are poz not on meds then it is morally and certainly in the uk legally necessary to tell someone your status. It would be deemed grievous bodily harm if you willingly infect them without their knowledge and consent.

I have always found that GH, and bathhouse sex is pretty much, Don't ask, don't tell.

I can't remember ever hearing anyone ask about status, and I have certainly never asked.

I do recall on one occasion hooking up with a guy I later discovered was on BarebackRT, I looked him up later, and he was/is poz, I took two loads in my ass from him, and he never said anything. Of course I always assume everyone having anon GH, or BH sex is Poz. 

So, don't worry about disclosure. If someone is rude enough to ask, tell the truth. If they can't handle it, you won't have too much trouble finding another willing hole.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

It's really a don't ask, don't tell kind of deal. It's an automatic assumption that people in Bathhouses have something so if I go to one, I make sure I use condoms. If I am at a glory hole, Unless the guy has a smelly cock, I am not turning it down haha.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

If you're taking an anon cock through a glory hold you're accepting the risk. If the guy  wants u wrapped he should ask first. Me, if I see a plus sized dick come through a gloryhole im gonna suck it and ride it raw, hoping he'll cum in my ass. And that's the thing...not all anon cocks through gloryholes are looking to achieve orgasm right there. Some want to fuck multiple asses before they cum. Some want a guy to swallow them. Some a re poz and worried about orgasming inside a guy. You just don't know what he wants. That can make it somewhat unsatisfying for the bottom. But if you're undetectable there's no worries there.