Peeing while getting fucked

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

When  a guy first starts fucking me, I get this sensation to pee. I feel it would be a big turn on to let it go, while being fucked, but I would be embarrassed about it.  I have done it by myself, while I have had a butt plug, or a dildo up my ass, its a real turn on for me.  I don't consider myself into water sports per say, but the experience of peeing while getting fucked, then cumming shortly after, is hot

Guest Deviantlad

If I get fucked hard enough it makes me piss so I always warn the top that this might happen then he has been warned. Must admit also if with the right guyz I love pissing and letting it soak me ;@))

Edited by Deviantlad

I've done it a few times with an old fuck buddy. He was the one to suggest it, and I was more than happy to oblige. It feels especially nice if you're being fucked while laying flat on your stomach. The warm piss just spreads and pools under your hips and torso.

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 12:43 PM, bredbiyou said:

I've done it a few times with an old fuck buddy. He was the one to suggest it, and I was more than happy to oblige. It feels especially nice if you're being fucked while laying flat on your stomach. The warm piss just spreads and pools under your hips and torso.

I like being fucked doggy style, its nice letting my cock do its thing while just hanging. when I have used a butt plug on myself, if feels so nice to let the piss and the pre-cum just drip out.

Guest KptNLine
On 12/23/2017 at 2:03 PM, Chargedup said:

guilty as charged   hit me just right and i piss

This had never happened to me until recently. It's never happened while I was getting fucked. Recently, I was masturbating with a prostate massager (I am typically locked in chastity, so I don't touch my cock when I masturbate). I was hitting my prostate pretty rhythmically and got this sensation like I was about to cum, and instead, a stream of piss came out. I was taken by surprise and quickly took the toy out, but was intrigued. I put the toy back in and massaged my prostate some more and the sensation quickly returned. This time, I let myself go - it felt surprisingly good pissing while massaging my prostate. I imagine this might happen with the right Man hitting my spot just right, but didn't know this was a possibility. I agree with the original posters - talk to the Man who's fucking you. He may be into WS, and you'll never know until you ask.

I recently had this happen to me, he was hitting the spot just right and I accidentally let loose the flood. I was so embarrassed but when I told him, he just put a towel down and kept going. Never actually pulling out of me. He later came and pissed in me that night.

Edited by BoyBakery
Spelling

I fully agree that pissing while getting fucked is hot. I had that experience only after I have been fucked really hard by 2 or 3 guys with fisting. It was more like loosing control for being used really hard and even if I was ashamed I liked it and also the top who was fisting me was clearly proud of that.

• Upvote 2

As a top.......  oh believe me it is hot as fuck when the guy i'm  banging pees all over himself or me............. Wet, warm, silky..........  got hard just thinking about it.  Ask your top if he is into it.  The worst he can say no.  And then its time for a new top.

Edited by ramithome
  • Upvote 3