Guest BZcumdump

Guest BZcumdump

I am taking a break from the baths in a while...too addicted.  So I went for my final appearance at BZ last night.   I stayed 8pm to 8am.   It's a dive but there is a lot of good dick there and men who are there just to fuck.  Not a lot of clicks, etc.   Anyway, my count was an estimate 18 times getting fucked from 15 guys and 12 total loads.   I stayed all the way til 8am because after 6, all the late night black guys are looking for their last breed before they leave.   I had 4 black guys in the last hour, including the hottest of the night.   Anyway, 11 of the 15 guys were black guys, at least half were in their 20's.   I got a great body and ass.  Unfortunately I just deleted yesterday.   Anyway, guys were enjoying using cum as lube and fucking it out of my hole and watch it froth on their dick.  I'm going to miss it, but too many STI's outside of being Undetectable.   Got to take care of me and focus on some other goals and then back to being a cum dump possibly in 2019.   I left unfufilled.  I could have taken another 20+ raw dicks and loads.

Guest BZcumdump

Yes, I wish it was as nice as a Steamworks or Flex, but it attracts a Friday and Saturday late night crowd of 50% black men...many very hot.   Most with really good dick that love to fuck good ass and breed sweet raw white pussy.   I don't have much competition there as my reputation is intact and I get a very good percentage of that black dick each time I go.   As a white guy who remains open to all raw dick and loads, I'm happy that most come in the form of BBC. 

So yes, BZ is a total dump, but It's in line with me being a seedy cumdump.   Probably no better bathhouse in the USA for a cumdump who gets fucked at least by 10 different guys every time I go.  Not sure I could get as much consistent dick and BBC at other bathhouses.  Used to be more clickish and divided but now everybody pretty much fucks across racial lines with no hangups.

Edited by BZcumdump

1 hour ago, DetroitCumDump said:

Yes, I wish it was as nice as a Steamworks or Flex, but it attracts a Friday and Saturday late night crowd of 50% black men...many very hot.   Most with really good dick that love to fuck good ass and breed sweet raw white pussy.   I don't have much competition there as my reputation is intact and I get a very good percentage of that black dick each time I go.   As a white guy who remains open to all raw dick and loads, I'm happy that most come in the form of BBC. 

So yes, BZ is a total dump, but It's in line with me being a seedy cumdump.   Probably no better bathhouse in the USA for a cumdump who gets fucked at least by 10 different guys every time I go.  Not sure I could get as much consistent dick and BBC at other bathhouses.  Used to be more clickish and divided but now everybody pretty much fucks across racial lines with no hangups.

That's good to hear.  I may give BZ another try.