Should I try it?

My opinion,  if you're truly straight, gay sex isn't a temptation, so bare vs wrapped isn't a factor. 

You can't be turned gay. 

Like I always say, doubt means don't.  If you have to ask strangers on the internet for permission, you're not ready.   

Beat off to the fantasy of it all you want, but until you get your definitions and head in order, don't do it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Okay, first of all: you are NOT straight. If you were, you wouldn't be here on this website asking about whether or not you should try gay bareback sex. There is no doubt in my mind at all whatsoever that some men here on this website will jump to your defense - that it is not for ME , they will cry, to be saying whether YOU are straight or not - that only YOU can possibly know that and that it's for YOU to say and know and NOT ME.....yep, that's true.

But even with that said ... the fact and truth remain..... if you were indeed heterosexual (in the true meaning of that word...a "Kinsey zero") you would NOT be here asking this question.

So, whether you're actually really gay, bisexual or just someone whose sexuality is fluid and cannot be labeled (you are certainly one of these three) is not my business. But you're certainly not straight.

Secondly: should you try bareback sex with another guy? Well, the truth is - it feels great. It is the most amazing feeling on that life has to offer. However, you MUST be aware of the risks involved (it is an extremely high risk for HIV) and make an informed decision as a responsible adult. 

The decision lies with you. Merry Christmas. 

Edited by concerned1
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: It has become clear that the original poster started this account to troll members here and threaten them. He has been banned. If you wish to continue discussing the topic, feel free. The original poster will not be able to respond. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest private69

Taurus, off all records, don't think too much, just dotry it - and see where it takes you. ZYX in theory is good, in practice better, haha. I do can recommend the School of Sex SoS.

M2ps