Xmas Eve/Day load(s)

Read1

Wow!

I just hooked up with a very handsome bearded guy whose originally from Iraq. While his parents and family were outside, he drove over to fuck his young 4-day old load into me in under 5 mins.

Yes, Virginia, there is a bareback Santa!! I'm so happy! I want more loads tonight and tomorrow!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Read1 said:

Wow!

I just hooked up with a very handsome bearded guy whose originally from Iraq. While his parents and family were outside, he drove over to fuck his young 4-day old load into me in under 5 mins.

Yes, Virginia, there is a bareback Santa!! I'm so happy! I want more loads tonight and tomorrow!!

So Santa really does CUM down chimneys!

Just to add more news...

Yesterday, on Xmas Day, I managed to have sex with another young man off Scruff. 22 yrs old, about 5'7", average body, nice bubble butt, black hair and beard, loves older men, from Brasil. His English was quite good, albeit with an accent.

We got to cuddle and kiss a lot. I got to eat out his boyhole. This drove him nuts. I sucked his beautiful dick. He climbed onto my stomach and asked whether I wanted his boyjuice. YES, PLEASE! He came in my mouth with two good-sized loads and kissed me after cumming. He loves cummy kisses. He wants to meet again. 

So my bucket list item of having sex on Xmas Day can be checked off. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1