How to identify?

Guest bbncguy

14 hours ago, Upstateguy518 said:

I wish there was an easier way to identify in public as well. Just some kind of dress code or something of that nature to show that you are game.

There is a public flagging code. My right ear is pierced meaning I’m a bottom, for other things I use the hankey code. Left side Top right side bottom and the color of the hankey tells other what you are looking for. It works great in bars and other places. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518
10 hours ago, boy4you said:

There is a public flagging code. My right ear is pierced meaning I’m a bottom, for other things I use the hankey code. Left side Top right side bottom and the color of the hankey tells other what you are looking for. It works great in bars and other places. 

Definitely have to try it out and see if I get any hits. 

Didn't know they hanky code is still in use. Have never much seen it here, may be different in the US.

As for ear piercings. When I got mine at 22 yo basically every guy with an ear piercing at the time was gay. Straight men didn't get their ears pierced. I remember when I was in the shop the sexy guy who was to pierce my ear asked "left or right?" when I said "right" he said "really?" and gave me a wink. Gave me his phone number when I left. Big dick but a lousy top LOL! Was fun though.

As for clothing you could try these. The shirts may be a bit too graphic for your taste but the cap is pretty innocent but and still is a good signal.

Ajaxx63 - bear paw cap.png

Ajaxx63 - Greedy Hole.png

Ajaxx63 - NSA.png

• Like 2

I was just up in Chicago and stopped in at a store called "the Mens Room" and they had some t-shirts like NLBear posted above...some that were more blatant about raw sex than others.  There were a couple that could have been worn out in public without attracting too much attention from non-gays, though.  Unfortunately they are not on the store's website, or I would've posted the link. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I always come around to identifying as being Bisexual.  Its not the concept of wanting to have it both ways, it just fits. Right now, I am recently divorced (from a women) and really enjoy the experience, and freedom of BB sex with men, exclusively. I will try and ride this as long as I can.  yet, I feel when  I am too old, and other men do not desire me anymore, I will go back to dating women; that is where things stand right now.

When I first started experimenting and exploring my homosexuality; I considered it, a walk-on-the-wild side, back then, between relationships with women. Over time, I have become accepting of my gay sexuality, yet, I still find myself attracted to women, on occasion.