I'm looking for a Master to take me in, to have as a live-in sex slave.  I am a bottom who enjoys pnping, very open-minded, and wants to be trained to be a better submissive, cum-slut, whore, et all. There is not much I have for limits, other than scat and blood. I am even willing to go full sissy, wear whatever you want, act however you want, be whatever you want.

I am currently living with friends in Mableton (city west of Atlanta GA), and am just tired of the situation I am living in.  I have not had a job in almost 3 years, as I've mostly taken care of the house my friends and I live in. I also had a gf that used to live with us, but we are polyamorous and she finally moved out to be with a boyfriend that she wants to get married to/have kids with (something I do not wish to do with her).  I also drive a roommate to work, since she can't drive due to a work injury.  Basically, the situation has made it hard for me to get a job, and even now, they want me to find something, even though it would mean the roommate I drive to work will have to use Uber/Lyft to get to work, and she's bitching because she's currently paying for a car for me to drive her to work.  She's making things harder on me, and well I'm just tired of it.

Actually I'm just tired of the whole situation. I'm pretty depressed with how things are. I feel like I'm just here for her to be a driver, and nothing more. I don't feel like my life is worth much to my friends. I'm just 'here' to take care of the house, clean/cook/do errands.  Yeah they sorta pay for rent and food, but at the same time, it just makes me feel worse trying to find work, all around this one roommate's schedule.

But I'm sure you're probably reading this and thinking 'well why does he want to be a live-in sex slave for someone if its going to be the same type of situation?'.  It won't and it will, in some ways.  For the most part, if you, my new master, take me in, well you have someone to do chores around your house. I can cook, I can clean, I can do basically anything you need done.  And then you have someone to train, sexually.  I consider myself pretty experiences sexually, but I have not really had a 'gay' relationship. I've always been with women, relationship-wise. But I've had plenty of sex with men, which in the last 3 years has included pnping and really getting fucked, which I couldnt do before.  I would love to have a master to fully train me.  Teach me to suck cock, deep throat, no hands, whatever.  Teach me to please all of your body parts.  Teach me how to get fucked, at anytime, by anyone, without drugs.  Use me while on drugs.

I'm being pretty serious.  I would love to have a master. I have always been submissive with guys. I just have not been good at finding them for a relationship. Just hookups. Now I want to live with a man, be his submissive bottom. I want to greet him from work with a blowjob. I want to be bent over a chair and fucked, for doing a good job taking care of his house. I want to wear cute outfits for master. I want to take cock for master. I want to be a sissy slut for master. I want to be pimped out by master, if he wants that.  I want to be tied up, have toys used on me. I want to bred by master, by whomever master lets breed me.  I do not care if I become poz or not. Cum is to swallowed or fucked into my willing hole.  I'm very understanding and willing to learn from master, to engage in new sexual acts. I used to say no to cbt, but I am now willing to be put in chastity, as my cock is nothing.  I am willing to do more, if master breaks me, which is perfectly fine.

So if this interests you, please message me on here. Let's talk. I am willing to go wherever. I only want to bring with me some clothes, maybe a few other essentials. But I am more than willing to just leave everything I own behind. Just vanish into the night. Just pick me up, take me to my new life.

• 2 weeks later...