Xmas Day Breeding

Guest Sithis

Christmas time, so staying at my parents for a few days.  

Hopped on Grindr after dinner today to see who was about.  

Chatted with a couple of guys, but too far to meet today, but then got a message from a blank profile - was pretty horny so decided to chat.  

Asked for pics, which he provided - home from uni over Xmas, cute enough, slim bod. Says he's vers but (of course) wants to bottom today. Neither of us can accom, but it was mild outside today and there's a park nearby.  

He's up for a quick pump and dump, no/minimal talking.  

Met him at the main road entry to the park, walked in together. Found a suitably secluded wooded area and get down to some snogging and groping.  

Put my hand down his joggers to find he's not wearing any undies. Pull my hand out, suck and spit on my fingers and put them back down his crack.  

Reach his hole and start rubbing round it, dipping my fingers in, which he's liking.  

He's gripping me through my trackies, rubbing my cock. Pulls trackies and jock down a bit and pulls my cock all the way out.  

Gets on his knees and starts sucking - needs some instructing re. teeth but I'm drooling precum into his mouth at this point.  

Stand him up and turn him round. Get him braced against a tree and pull his joggers down.  

Squat down and pull his cheeks apart. Cheeks got a nice bit of fuzz on them, nice pink hole.  Stick my face between his cheeks and get to work tonguing his hole.  

He loves getting eaten, loosening up well. Wanna get in him now, so I stand up and spit on the end of my cock. I give him a hit of my poppers and rub precum round his hole, then slowly push in.  

Get about halfway and he asks me to hold it for a minute. I do as he asks and eventually feel him relax a bit. Tells me to carry on, so push the rest of the way.  

He's still tight, so I hold it for a bit 'cause I've been horny as fuck all day and I don't wanna cum too quick.  

Pull out a bit, add more spit to my wet dick, grip his hips and start fucking him properly.  

He's moaning a bit and gasping as I go in and out, seem to be hitting his spot well. Starts wanking himself. Keep one hand on his waist and feel him up with the other - put it under his hoodie, rub it over his chest, tweak his nips, run it through his treasure trail.  

Nibble his ears and neck, can hear he's getting closer from his breathing.  

He starts spunking hard, making his hole twitch and grip me tight. That sends me over the edge and I start shooting in him.  

I pull out of him slowly, still hard, wedge my cock back in my undies. I've shot pretty deep by the looks of it, not much coming out.  

Leave him to sort himself out, leave the park and walk home.

Edited by Sithis