Use of own piss

paintedgrey

I'm absolutely obsessed with my own piss.  Other than drinking it straight, anyone else even done anything else with it?  Drinks (alcoholic or otherwise)? , use in food?  I regularly piss on myself and drink my own, but would be interested in hearing if anyone does anything else.

Thanks for reading.

On 12/26/2017 at 4:57 AM, tintedwhite said:

I'm absolutely obsessed with my own piss.  Other than drinking it straight, anyone else even done anything else with it?  Drinks (alcoholic or otherwise)? , use in food?  I regularly piss on myself and drink my own, but would be interested in hearing if anyone does anything else.

Thanks for reading.

I have used it to cook spaghetti a few time...delicious! 

I squirt piss in my drinks, food, etc. I am obsessed with piss in general. I love to stay pissy and smell it on my face. At work i will slip a pissy finger in my nostrils so I can smell it all day.

I also love to find piss in wastebaskets at the XXX bookstore. I use that anon piss to fill a rubbers I find and wear it on my little dick to let it baste all day.
I love the sloshing under my clothes. The thought of anon piss turns me on.
I will also stuff pissy used rubbers I find up my nose so it can drain down my throat.

IMG_2165_2.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

When I take a short hike either alone or with a friend who won't freak out over it.,I'll bring along a water bottle, usually a smaller 500ml bottle of clear plastc.  Most hikers know the importance of hydration, but I take along less water than I would usually drink for that given distance/time.  When the bottle's empty, I'll hide behind a tree or bush (if necessary) and fill the bottle back up with my piss.  For the duration of the hike, my liquid refreshment may be warm, but it sure is tasty! 

I laugh a little to myself as a take a sip of the yellow liquid in my water bottle as I say "Hello" to a passing hiker headed in the opposite direction. If they notice the color of the contents of my bottle, I'm sure they just assume its Gatorade or some other sports drink.   This is one way I help to keep myself motivated to hit the trails on a regular basis...

On 1/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, TXPleasurePig said:

IMG_2165_2.jpg

Until this photo jogged my memory, I had somehow completely forgotten  that I used to piss in condoms routinely. Maybe it's because it's been so long since condoms have been a regular part of my sex life. I used to jerk off in them and then piss. Or I'd roll one on, and wear it under my clothing, and then pee freely as needed. Thanks for resurrecting those memories.

One pervy day in the shower when I was nostalgic for my younger days, I discovered that I could pull my cock down, push the head into my hole, and fill myself with piss. 

I used to freeze it into cubes for my then lover to enjoy in his drinks. One day when he was upset with his mother he put some in her iced tea. 

Used to do the condom thing too. I'd piss in my hot water bottle/enema bag and put a rubber over the nozzle. Then I'd insert it and undo the clamp. When the rubber was full, I'd knot the end and use my ass muscles to push it out and pull it back in while I reclined in a warm bath.

• Like 1

I prefer always drinking other's piss, but I also like to drink mine, especially to please online tops. I have a bunch of people hitting me on kik just to watch me drinking my own piss. I had once a master who made me eat rice that was cooked in his and my piss mixed together in a pot. I am not going to repeat that, I highly prefer it fresh from the tap.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2018 at 8:50 AM, etha said:

I prefer always drinking other's piss, but I also like to drink mine, especially to please online tops. I have a bunch of people hitting me on kik just to watch me drinking my own piss. I had once a master who made me eat rice that was cooked in his and my piss mixed together in a pot. I am not going to repeat that, I highly prefer it fresh from the tap.

I'd love to watch you do that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been to some bonfires and outdoor gatherings where I'm wearing jeans and underwear I've pissed in the entire day so I'm good and saturated. Also work it into my beard and hair so the scent is all over me. It's a good means to attract the right kind of pigs 

• Like 2