My year in reveiw

It will soon be a year since I got pozzed. I'd been on grindr and other sights looking for someone to convert me. I was about to give up. Just before deleting grindr I gave it one more try. I saw a picture of a black guy in Atlanta.  His bio said that he was poz looking for chasers. I sent him a message telling him that I wanted to get pozzed. His response was that I was to far away. I sent him a message back that I would come to Atlanta to meet him.  A few days later I was there. I called the number he gave me. I told him that I was at the motel he told me to stay at. We met an hour later. He was really hot, I started to undress him his muscular pecs and abs got me hard and dripping pre. We began to kiss and felt his crotch. I could feel the bulge of his huge dick and followed it down his leg. I began to kiss and lick his  neck moving down to his pecs and sucking his nipples. I felt his dick begin to get hard. I got to my knees and kissed his dick through his shorts. Slowly pulling them down. I licked the thickening black dick as I lowered his shorts he wasn't wearing anything under them . I finally got to the head of his uncut dick, it had a big bead of precum on it and I licked it off. I savored the sweet taste. I began to stroke his dick and lick the precum as he dripped more. His pleasent musk filled my nose making me want to begin to suck his monster dick. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Sighthound51 said:

It will soon be a year since I got pozzed. I'd been on grindr and other sights looking for someone to convert me. I was about to give up. Just before deleting grindr I gave it one more try. I saw a picture of a black guy in Atlanta.  His bio said that he was poz looking for chasers. I sent him a message telling him that I wanted to get pozzed. His response was that I was to far away. I sent him a message back that I would come to Atlanta to meet him.  A few days later I was there. I called the number he gave me. I told him that I was at the motel he told me to stay at. We met an hour later. He was really hot, I started to undress him his muscular pecs and abs got me hard and dripping pre. We began to kiss and felt his crotch. I could feel the bulge of his huge dick and followed it down his leg. I began to kiss and lick his  neck moving down to his pecs and sucking his nipples. I felt his dick begin to get hard. I got to my knees and kissed his dick through his shorts. Slowly pulling them down. I licked the thickening black dick as I lowered his shorts he wasn't wearing anything under them . I finally got to the head of his uncut dick, it had a big bead of precum on it and I licked it off. I savored the sweet taste. I began to stroke his dick and lick the precum as he dripped more. His pleasent musk filled my nose making me want to begin to suck his monster dick. 

Chapter 2.                                                         I noticed the P A as I licked the large bead of precum off his dick it was sweet as honey and immediately wanted more. I began stroking his dick as I licked the slit to get more toxic precum 

I was soon sucking his dick as his musk filled my nose. Which made my dick twitch. I could only get a couple inches of his monster dick in my mouth. He began to moan and face fuck me. I tried to get more of his dick in hope of deep throating him. But he was to big, I began to over salivate getting his dick all wet and sloppy. His dick was getting slick enabling me to take more. I began to gag and started to  swallow soon my nose was in his pubes. I was surprised that I had the whole 10.5 " black dick in my mouth. I began to meet his thrust sucking as he fucked my face. My drooling covered his dick and balls. I his hand go down my pants and begin fingering my hole. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and ordered me to strip. I was out of my clothes in a flash. I realized what was going to happen and became apprehensive as I was going to let him fuck me and load my ass with toxic cum. That thought made my ass twitch and dick hard a dripping . But my brain was telling me to stop. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sighthound51 said:

Chapter 2.                                                         I noticed the P A as I licked the large bead of precum off his dick it was sweet as honey and immediately wanted more. I began stroking his dick as I licked the slit to get more toxic precum 

I was soon sucking his dick as his musk filled my nose. Which made my dick twitch. I could only get a couple inches of his monster dick in my mouth. He began to moan and face fuck me. I tried to get more of his dick in hope of deep throating him. But he was to big, I began to over salivate getting his dick all wet and sloppy. His dick was getting slick enabling me to take more. I began to gag and started to  swallow soon my nose was in his pubes. I was surprised that I had the whole 10.5 " black dick in my mouth. I began to meet his thrust sucking as he fucked my face. My drooling covered his dick and balls. I his hand go down my pants and begin fingering my hole. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and ordered me to strip. I was out of my clothes in a flash. I realized what was going to happen and became apprehensive as I was going to let him fuck me and load my ass with toxic cum. That thought made my ass twitch and dick hard a dripping . But my brain was telling me to stop. 

Chapter 3.                                                               He told me to bend over the bed and spread my ass. I did and herpes began to tung fuck me. Soon I was begging for his dick to fuck me. He got up and put his pierced cock against my hole and pushed all the way in one move. The pain was unbearable but I didn't care. Fuck me rip me up give me your toxic cum poz me. He began to fuck me slow at first then began to get faster. I pushed back on his cock as he drove in. Through the pain I begged fuck me deeper harder give your toxic cum. Poz me yah! Fuck me like an animal. Give me your bull cock empty those bull balls full of toxic cum in my pussy. I suddenly felt something hot running down my balls and inner legs. Reached between my legs and felt something liquid, I pulled my hand back to see what it was. My fingers were bloody. I licked it off my fingers and also tasted his toxic precum mixed with the blood. I knew then that I was being pozzed just from the precum. The thought made me beg even more. Oh yeah fuck harder give your toxic cum. He was fucking so hard he was sweating and dripping his sweat on meds. He was getting close to cumming and getting verbal . Get ready bitch going to get my death. You want to get pozzed and slowly waste to death? Fuck yes fuck me full of your toxic death cum. Poz me fuck me I want it . Oh fuck your big cock feels so good fucking me. Oh I got to cum fuck can't hold it gonna give it to you  oooohhhh fuck, here it comes. Fuck me please give it to me  poz me. I felt his dick begin to get bigger as the first giant spurt filled my ripped bleeding gut. I felt 10 huge spurts before it tapered off. And fell on top of  me exhausted. He finally was able to talk. You got it bitch, my big load of med resistant toxic cum. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

• 5 months later...