Creamy gift before chritsmas

Few days before christmas, I was still studying at library of the University because of some exams I needed to pass. And because studying is not the most entertaining things to do, I was also messaging some guys on Grindr. At some point of the day, I receive a message “Hey, seems we’re both bored at the same place …”, and soon after, he sent me a picture of his cock with the following “my cock would enjoy your cute face… interested to take a ride ?... ;)” An average sized cock, but quite thick and veiny, the picture also displays some well-developed abs and a large veiny hand. I was up for it of course! “Héhé, sounds fun, where should we meet?” “Come up last floor’s toilet, no one’s here .. ;), knock at the first door, I’ll wait you there”

He did not even close the door, as when I knock it, it opened smoothly.

-Hey there, was waiting for you…

And he was, his sweatpants down, a hard veiny cock in his hand, I fell on my knees, ready to kiss this cock in front of my face.

-Haha, you sure know your job, little boy, I think I would definitely enjoy you

The guy, probably a sophomore, was saying that while flapping his cock against my face, the already present precum dirtying my face. He has a fit shaved-chest, a horny sight and a smooth beard. I start to take his cock in my mouth, using my best sucking-skills, was enjoying his muscled chest. His hands in my hair were giving the rhythm and at some point I was taking this cock deep-throat.

-Woaw, I didn’t expect such a cute-face to be so skilled… Think I want a bit more from you, let me see that ass.

He gets me up, I was like “Man I don’t know …” but then he was “don’t worry, I just wanna see”, my pants go down and he start slapping my ass, whispering me how good my ass was, at some point I feel his tongue starting to rim my ass and I could not help but moaning, the minutes after he was putting one of his socks in my mouth “héhé little boy, you sure are sensitive from there, but you must be quite”, I hear him stroking while rimming and fingering my ass.

At some point, I heard some noise, “What have we there, see little boy, someone’s trying to film us without our consent” my top had a phone in his hand. “Listen boy next door, if you wanna see your phone back, I’d like you to give your cock to my boy from below”, and to me “see little boy, as a good top, I’m finding some new cock to enjoy” with a big smile on his face, “don’t worry for me, I think I’ll explore your ass a bit more”, my face again was like “I don’t know…”, but he promises to put a condom on, and before I was even aware of it, the boy next door, shows his hard uncut cock, and I was on the floor, my top’s cock sliding inside. I was horny and I stop to think, just enjoying the cocks around me. My top’s probably became aware of it cause at some point he said “nooow it’s better boy, isn’t it, seems the boy next door will not keep it long”, indeed we were hearing his moans, I took his cock deep in my throat as he unloaded in me “swallow it all boy, you don’t want the floor to be dirty do you?”, I just obey, one load in my mouth, and my top was much resistant as he was still fucking my ass “give him his phone back, and boy next door, I know who you are, so don’t you dare to bother one of us again.” The boy next door left without a word. As soon as the boy next door left, my top put his sock back in my mouth and start pounding my ass really hard. I was almost lying on the floors; my top was almost lying on my back. He stops for a while “Fuck boy, that ass of yours is quite good, I’m all sweaty… now boy, I have to tell you, about that condom, I did put one but y’know … my condoms used to broke, so I bred you for a while now… and I think I’ll load you up…” I touch his cock, and I could feel the broken condom, and the raw cock of my top stuck in my ass. I manage to have my mouth free, and put his head close to mine, I should have been scared or felt betrayed, but I was filled in lust and the only thing I could moan was “Give me that load” Then he was wild, “Oh fuck boy, best thing you could say; I’m gonna give you that creamy fucking load”. He noisily unloads his cum in me, as I unload mine on the floor, then he completely felt on my back, his cock in my ass; I could feel how sweaty he was.. “Fuck boy, that was hot”. Without leaving my ass, he put me on my back and kiss me “Did you enjoy the ride boy?” I smiled “I could not expect better Christmas gifts”, he laughed “Glad you liked it, I usually not stay in touch with hook up .. but fuck, you’re too awesome, I’m Dan and I feel like I’m ready for round 2” He put his socks back in my mouth “cause I know you could not stay quite”…

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5