Bred By Two Hung Venezuelans

muscledpigbttm

I was at work and horny as fuck.  An older guy contacted me, inviting me to come over to his place so he could fill me up.  Fortunately he lived fairly close to my employer, so I obliged.  As I was traveling to his place, he reached out to me, saying he was with another top, and asking it I was okay to play with the two of them.  Cool by me.

"Is he hung?"

"Yeah."

"Okay.  I'm on my way."

Once I got there the other top had a probably underage twink blowing him hard and the guy I had talked to was just watching.  I came over, started blowing him and was soon ushered into his bedroom for more privacy.  I choked on his big dick for a while and sat on it.  There is nothing like one's ass being filled by a big dick was gonna breed one's ass.  We even shot a little video I'm attaching to this post (edit: can't attach videos, uploading screenshots).  We fucked hard for a while and after a bit, the other top came into the bedroom, jerking himself as he watched us fucking.  Before long, however, I was soon being force fed a dick down my throat as the other top continued to pound my ass.  Both men came at the same time.  We talked for a bit and then I left.

I decided to Grindr-walk for a bit around town and ran into another Venezuelan seated on a public bench.  My ass had milked this guy on at least one occasion before.  I should add he happened to have one of the biggest dicks I've ever had the pleasure of having inside my ass.  We chatted a bit and then he invited me to join him at his apartment.  Of course I agreed.

No sooner had he pulled out his cock than I thought 'Fuck, this dude is huge.  Thank God my guts were just lubed up with the earlier guy's cum', but as it turned out the guy took pleasure in sucking the cum out of my ass and pushing it back in.  Once I had him inside I just felt something was pushing on my prostate hard and I started oozing out cum.  He kept on fucking me, leaving my hole a messy cunt until he dumped his load deep in me.  That was last night.  Both loads are still swirling inside my ass.  I've attached a pic of the big second dick I had the pleasure of jumping on last night.

topnumber1.1.jpg

topnumber1.2.jpg

topnumber2.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13