Arab or Muslim Men

UncutCumHole

Had plenty of Arab guys breeding me over the years. Turks, Saudi-Arabians, Moroccans and a few middle-eastern countries. Currently I have a regular who is a young(er) Moroccan guy who first came over for blowjobs only. Didn't take him long before he moved to plowing my hole ;-) Haven't asked if he's gay or just a straight guy looking to dump a load. Hot cock and it usually takes him a while to cum, which I don't complain about :grin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I spend a lot of time in London and Amsterdam. Both hotels that my company put me up in are in predominantly Arab neighborhoods. One of my Amsterdam regulars is a young Turkish guy. He's so handsome and covered in thick, black hair. He's basically str8. But, he loves to have his cock sucked and ass licked. God, I love eating his hairy hole. He also fucks me, but sadly, he insists on using a condom. 

But, a lot of the Arab guys just bend me over and ram it in raw. Love those hot, hunky Arabs. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 3

I live right outside of Ft. Huachuca in AZ which is the Army’s intelligence school. Also near David Monthan AF base in Tucson.A lot of foreign military personnel come and train with our military. Usually find them on Grindr and craigslist:

1. Had an Iraqi interpreter come over and breed me.

2. Had two Qatari servicemembers gangbang me.

3. Has an Iraqi drive down to me from Tucson (1hr) and have me several loads. Sadly I found out he died a few days later, he was a pilot in training and his jet went down in the US. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2015/06/26/iraq-pilot-douglas-crash-ap/29323825/

4. Among other fucks. Middle Eastern men have the biggest thickest cocks along with very hairy bodies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Definitely enjoy when I come across a hot arab breeder.  I used to have a regular that would have me come to his place, his condo was on the top floor of a walkup and he would have me come upstairs, strip down in the stairwell, and get into the doggie style position so that he could just open up the door and breed me.  Damn that was hot when he would do it.  Nice FAT dick on him.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MorganStar

Persian guys are real nice, kind, gentle, romantic and fun, until they get it in their heads that you and him are exclusive..then they just want to fuck and fuck and fuck.

Not sure how the persian guy I was hanging with at the club decided he owned me, but it was the first time I was ever roofied..We danced for an hour, hung with his friends, they always have friends, he bought me a drink, and i got real dizzie..he took me back to his place and the next thing I remember is him laying on top of me in his bed, sheets were soaked, my asshole was burning..and get this incense buring in a bowl on his night stand..It took months to get this guy out of my life..

• 1 year later...

I have hooked up with several Arab men over the years.  All of them I have been with have insanely hairy bodies, which is one of my weaknesses.  Great fucks and great memories.  All that body hair made my hole wet. ?

Not long after I started barebacking, I was wandering around the dark room at the local baths, ass lubed and hungry for cum. As I moved through an area, I felt a hand grab my ass then fingers sliding between my cheeks and around my hole. When I turned around it was a Middle Eastern guy, hard as a rock, with an appetite equal to, if not greater than mine. His cock was nice and thick, not too long, a great size. I can tell he's not interested in a short "hello" oral, so I turn around and grind my ass against him a bit, tease him to see which of us is hungrier. It didn't take him very long to point his cock forward and I guided him the rest of the way.  He was a perfect fit, and he knew it.  The moment he was balls deep he knew my ass was his. He pounded me like his balls were going to explode if he didn't cum, I loved every second. Guess I was hungrier after all.

Unfortunately he didn't last very long. I could tell the end was near when his pounding slowed to vigorous single thrusts. A lot of the time when I take loads there isn't much feeling until that signature, sticky slickness. But as he bottomed out one last time, I could feel him pulsing like a jackhammer as he bred me. Even though it was over I kept pushing my hips back against him until he pulled out, still as hard as when he put it in me.

After him things slowed down for me, but to my surprise he came back three more times throughout the night to give me more loads. Long story short, Middle Eastern guys are fantastic.

• Like 4

Before I started barebacking, I was just a cocksucker, and for many years, one of my very favourite regulars was an Algerian Arab, with a huge cut cock (obviously).  Like many oversized cocks, it wasn’t completely straight and had quite a pronounced twist to it, but somehow that just made it hotter.

No-one ever pounded my throat quite the way he did.  He was superb.  Whether I was on my knees in front of him, or lying on my back with my head over the side of the bed, he used my throat hard, fast and furious, a real piston fuck.  He’d mastered verbal too, and really knew how to bring out the whore in me, and make me crave his cock like my life depended on it.

Needless to say, his orgasms were intense.  He had amazing self-control, but when he finally decided to let go, I could always feel his cock writhing and spurting in my throat, as it pumped his load straight into my stomach: in all those years of sucking him, I never once got to taste his semen lol.

Afterwards, we’d both collapse back onto the bed in exhaustion and share a post-coital cigarette as he told me how my throat was better than all the pussies he’d ever fucked, and how I’d ruined any other form of sex for him.  I have to agree, it was great sex, and proof in my book at least that good oral can hold its own against anal any day.

So yeah- my (limited) experience if Arab men has been very positive!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 6:27 PM, Guest MorganStar said:

Persian guys are real nice, kind, gentle, romantic and fun, until they get it in their heads that you and him are exclusive..then they just want to fuck and fuck and fuck.

Not sure how the persian guy I was hanging with at the club decided he owned me, but it was the first time I was ever roofied..We danced for an hour, hung with his friends, they always have friends, he bought me a drink, and i got real dizzie..he took me back to his place and the next thing I remember is him laying on top of me in his bed, sheets were soaked, my asshole was burning..and get this incense buring in a bowl on his night stand..It took months to get this guy out of my life..

Mmmm ; I`d wish he was on top of me when I woke up-and some of his friends around the bed ready to use my cunt 😉

• Like 1