THANKING THE BOTTOMS

constructionguy

Thanks and happy new year to all bottoms out there. I know you guys sometimes feel less valued 'cause the top/bottom ratio makes tops much more in demand. But on behalf of us tops, we appreciate your willing and hungry holes. You're there even for a quick cum dump when we just need to empty our balls. I read on the various forums about bottoms thanking tops for their load. I alway thank my bareback bottom after I cum in his ass. Fucking bareback and shooting my seed into an unprotected ass is the best high ever and it wouldn't be possible without bottoms.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

you guys are more than welcome. Tops frequently thank me after they unload in me and I am always thanking them for the privilege of being bred by them and so many guys like them. Not every guy can lok back on a year of life and say he has had several hundred diferent guys hard cocks inside him unload their valuable nut seed.

Constuctionguy,  as a bottom I feel honored by your kind thank you on behalf of Top guys.     I go right back at you, and say thank you for fulfilling the needs of us bottoms.   As a bottom I am here to serve you and to make sure you get maximum pleasure out of seeding my ass with your precious semen.    While you are getting your high, I am, too.    The goal of every bottom is to carry alpha male sperm in his ass as long as possible.    Bottoms need Top guys, too.    Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year.

• Upvote 1

I’m 90% bottom myself so I appreciate the comments on this thread. It’s definitely harder to bottom (all the prep work) and taking most of the risk of STDs,  but it is more than worth. No better feeling than another man blowing their load deep in my hole. 

• Upvote 2