Anyone here into feeding guys instead of being fed?

Lovefeeding

I see a lot of guys who get turned on here by swallowing - which is obviously cool. But I must be the opposite because I like being the one to feed guys - way more than anything else. There's just something about feeling my load squeeze out and into a dude's mouth. The last time I fed a guy, I saved up for a few days. When I squirted, I remember he winced.  

Does anyone else here get into being the one who feeds a guy? If so, I'd love to hear more about it and what it is that turns you on. I've tried looking around the Internet and didn't find much. There's one article I found with a poll in it but the majority of people like swallowing nut.  Maybe this is a personal preference thing. Who knows? 

Also into groups where two or three guys feed off me. Super curious to hear your experiences and step into this a bit more. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I'm not really into feeding guys but I am into feeding women. I'll make sure they look me in the eyes, take me balls deep and I'll really work that throat until I nut and I make sure the bitch swallows it all. Haha, I remember a recent experience where this woman was sucking me and she was doing a rather shit job at it, It was just a long and weak blowjob. So when it finally came time for me to finish, I warned her that I was gonna cum. She kept at it and the first two shots were so damn thick, I could honestly feel my cock pulse as the cum shot like a fucking bullet into her mouth. And almost immediately she tried pulling away, apparently, she wasn't into swallowing, and I just grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, Forced her down and barked "swallow it you fucking bitch". She was teary-eyed with cock down her throat but she swallowed every damn drop and when she pulled up, She just kind of wiped her lips real quick and gave me this forced smile like "I may be smiling but I hate your fucking guts" and I just pushed her off and left.

Guest FriendlyBottom

I love to suck and swallow AND I love to feed a guy my load.

Feeding a guy your load (or getting fed his) is an intimate gesture of friendship, adoration and goodwill.

I consider it a pagan version of the Catholic ceremony of Communion and the ultimate in male bonding.

The world would be a better place if all men fed and got fed at least once a day.

That just means you're a masculine top! Nothing wrong with that. Highly sexed up bottom sluts need more strict tops like you around. 

Enjoy dumping your seed in every willing mouth that opens wide for your cock! They'll appreciate it!

Also, this type of NSA sex is over-run by bottoms so you'll see tons of posts about how amazing cum tastes and how great it feels to be fucked by men. Which is true, but, what we really want is guys like you who want to give it to us! 

On 12/28/2017 at 4:36 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

I'm not really into feeding guys but I am into feeding women. I'll make sure they look me in the eyes, take me balls deep and I'll really work that throat until I nut and I make sure the bitch swallows it all. Haha, I remember a recent experience where this woman was sucking me and she was doing a rather shit job at it, It was just a long and weak blowjob. So when it finally came time for me to finish, I warned her that I was gonna cum. She kept at it and the first two shots were so damn thick, I could honestly feel my cock pulse as the cum shot like a fucking bullet into her mouth. And almost immediately she tried pulling away, apparently, she wasn't into swallowing, and I just grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, Forced her down and barked "swallow it you fucking bitch". She was teary-eyed with cock down her throat but she swallowed every damn drop and when she pulled up, She just kind of wiped her lips real quick and gave me this forced smile like "I may be smiling but I hate your fucking guts" and I just pushed her off and left.

Too bad, if you treated faggots that way we'd fall in love with you. Anyway, I'm glad you got your way.

On 12/29/2017 at 9:46 PM, BottomKink said:

Also, this type of NSA sex is over-run by bottoms so you'll see tons of posts about how amazing cum tastes and how great it feels to be fucked by men. Which is true, but, what we really want is guys like you who want to give it to us! 

Yes! And please let us know in no uncertain terms that you are the man. You are looking down on us for a reason. Do not think of us as your equal, even for a moment. Our comfort and desires become irrelevant the moment you get an erection. Your only concern need be how you can best exploit us for your pleasure and satisfaction. Let the raw force of your masculinity drive every thrust. Take what you want without hesitation. Revel in your power. Your aggression will be rewarded with our worship, and we will thank you profusely for the privilege of being temporarily useful to you.

• Like 2

When younger I really loved having guys nurse on my dick and swallow all the loads I could make.  Sometimes older guys would hit on me, and if they were aggressive trying to intimidate me to give them dick I was turned off.  A few times when no one more my type was around to suck me off and I saw an older guy (not an incessant demanding troll, just older guy) I'd walk into a bush or alley and give him my dick to enjoy.  What I loved most was that they took their time, cared I was feeling good, and after cumming usually kept nursing gently encouraging another load out.  What heaven.  Now older, I try to be the better older guy that I liked, and sometimes younger guys are cool coming up to me looking for relief.  Returning the favor.

There are a few young(er) guys who live close to me who always contact me just to feed me their load. They have not intention of fucking me or to return the favor. They know I'm a good cocksucker and it's an easy way for them to dump a load when they're horny. It's better than jerking off. Most of them are straight I think (or they think they are...) but they just have to contact me and they know they can come over. They get off and I get to suck their dicks and swallow their loads. Win-win for both!

Even if the thought of having a guy to swallow my load has been a total turn on for me for years I still haven't experienced it. Lately though, I've been talking with a guy who gets off on blowing and swallowing. Naturally, I'm looking VERY much forward here to our first meeting!

• Upvote 2

I think I've gone through stages of what I'm into sexually.  There might have been a time where I enjoyed getting sucked off and unloading in someone's mouth, but nowadays I'd just much rather unload in a guy's ass instead.  It's gotten to the point where I know I can get it too...so if I'm sitting around on the apps some night and some guy wants to come blow me, I'll keep him in mind as a last resort but keep looking for ass instead.  There were a few times when I just sat back and got sucked off this past year, but usually for a particular reason...like the latino kid who sucked me but was so damn tight that I could never get into his ass, and he always came over after midnight when I was getting pretty desperate anyways lol.  

When I suck and swallow, it's usually with older married/bi men.  I'm not entirely sure why that particularly type is a turn-on - maybe it's a masculinity thing?  Cause if they ask me to fuck them, I get strangely turned off. 

• Upvote 1

Hell yeah, great feeling bustin' a nut in some dudes mouth/down his throat, especially after they've been slurping and sucking me hard and they want me to do it...then getting cleaned off afterwards is awesome, sometimes they can even keep sucking until I give them another fresh load, if I'm not fucking them at that point ;)

• Upvote 2

I would rather drop my cum deep in their ass, but sometimes you can't do that so the next best thing is to have them suck my cock till my balls tingle and I shoot it down their throat.  Really, as long as my cum is not wasted and is shot inside a willing hole, I am happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1