Best days for bathhouses?

ErosWired

My luck with bathhouses has been patchwork lately. Right now it’s late Thursday night at Vapors in Louisville and I haven’t gotten a single fuck in three hours. Admittedly it’s freezing outside and that keeps people at home, but do you all find that there are consistent no-go days when it isn’t worth the trip?

I actually really like Vapors, I think it's a nice setup and the hot tub is great...but I've heard that the locals just don't go.  I had a good time once or twice there but another night that I thought would be hopping was dead and I barely got any action at all. 

I had no luck at all tonight. But I did have a nice chat with a local guy who said that the Wednesday "Bear night" is usually hopping, as are Friday and Saturday nights. In Indy, the staff guy at The Works (who also fucked me :)) said that midday is often busier than evenings.

A couple of things I don't like as well about Vapors are that they don't have a dry sauna, and the bed in the room I got was both narrower and harder than the ones I've had elsewhere. Also, in the room tonight, the only lighting was situated -under- the bed, so it was hard to see what I was doing. Other rooms might be different, though. Oh, and their steam room is much roomier than the ones in Indy, which makes it harder to get really hot and steamy, as well as harder to "accidentally" brush up against other people. ;)  But there are plenty of dark corners around the facility, and the TV lounge upstairs is huge.

I feel like the answer to this varies from city to city and from bathhouse to bathhouse. There's only one bathhouse left in my city. I've heard there's a midday rush here as well, although I've never been able to get there at those times to see for myself. Weeknight attendance has been in steady decline over the past decade, so unless I've made plans to meet someone at the bathhouse, I'll generally wait for the weekend.

Some of the best fucks have been at Pleasuredrome in Waterloo (London)

Between 5-7 pm week nights.

Normally city or office types who have limited chances to play ,ie once there home can’t find an excuse to get out again.

As they are time limited they just want to get as much cock as possible.

im only too happy to oblidge.   BB of cause 

• Upvote 1

i'll be at midtown spa in denver on the night of january 3rd. have a 12-hour layover so i'm just gonna get a room, cruise, dump some loads, take a nap, and hop on a plane :)

Guest GoneFishing
On 12/30/2017 at 12:01 AM, Davidc said:

Some of the best fucks have been at Pleasuredrome in Waterloo (London)

Between 5-7 pm week nights.

Normally city or office types who have limited chances to play ,ie once there home can’t find an excuse to get out again.

As they are time limited they just want to get as much cock as possible.

im only too happy to oblidge.   BB of cause 

Gotta love the daddy banker cock and loads !  Love the sweet spot after work