Homeless guys in Calgary..

hunting4anon33

Hey guys,  

Vers. & masculine guy with a unique fetish for homeless guys. From time to time,  I've found myself very much attracted to rough trade,  & the odd scruffy guy whom is sleeping rough on the streets or in a shelter,  the odd ex-con,  as well..  

Have actually met the odd guy down on his luck in the past,  helped him out with a place to crash the odd time,  grab a shower, offer up my hole or mouth to him if he needed a good b/j or needed to fuck a cum hungry ass,  maybe tag team a btm with me..  Or switch from top to btm,  etc.  Actually had an old room-mate whom was an ex-con..  I had met whom was originally from the streets. Helped him get back on his feet.  ( And no,  never got hurt,  or had any stuff missing. )  

Anyone know of some places in Calgary where a guy might go to find a guy down on his luck ?  Any streets where they're known to hang out around ?

Any spots I should know about ?  

Wondering if a helpful Calgarian might give me a few constructive pointers & heads up,  etc..

Oh,  & if the replies were to be free of toxic sarcasm,  insults,  & other miscellaneous bullshit,  I'd like to thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Peace.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Sigh*

S.T.W...  You American gents happen to have virtually all of the good places for cruising...  I mean,  all we Canadian guys have is basically Stanley Park - & it's in BC..  

( Don't get me wrong,  it's a great cruising area when the shallow fuckers aren't out & about.. )  

Anyway..  Yeah..  I wish I had the disposable income to get a ( *nice* ) motorhome setup going,  & just have a nice vacation helping out the odd ripped street guy quietly on the side with some rough trade..   Maybe finding a good buddy,  perhaps. ( Not holding my breath,  though. )  

Edited by hunting4anon33
awkward spelling
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn, hope you find a good hole in Calgary. Next time you visit Vancouver again, would love to get some hints on where to find the those kinds of tops are in Vancouver :) the grubbies in Rupert park are the only ones that I know of so far 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks,  "calgary84".   

I've actually been around there a few times in the later evenings - not really very keen on daytime hookups - I suppose it stands to reason it's so much easier to have a quiet & uninterrupted hookup at night.  More discrete for a potential str8 guy needing relief & he doesn't want to feel like he's under a microscope.   Although I have not seen alot of guys out & about.  Last time I was out & about,  I made a pass at a drunk guy who seemed to be down on his luck.  ( He was sobering up ) He was sober enough to be really very nice. Went out of his way to shake my hand,  thank me for the offer to help him out with some sexual release.   

I haven't really noticed any other areas or places to goto.  

I hate to sound like a potentially fucking horrible person before I say this - ( being a guy with HIV whom has had one or two brushes with homelessness myself, ) one thing I liked about Vancouver & the GVRD was turning a bad thing into a good thing..  

If a panhandler or misc. scruffy guy approached me ( & I felt like helping him out, ) I would ask him if he'd be up for some rough trade.  If he was uncomfortable with the offer,  I'd still offer to get him a meal or such (  fuck,  I'm not heartless, & I have been involved with homeless HIV advocacy, )  but if he wanted the sexual relief,  I usually found a buddy..  

Seeing that Calgary has a fair & honest reputation for "working class regular joes,"  I suppose I might have been able to find the Calgary version of what I had found in Vancouver.    

So yeah..  Calgary seems like it's slim pickings for rough trade - at least this has been my experience thus far.   

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I lived at the DI in Calgary. Man I miss the smell of street feet. Also sux that i missed the OP by like 10 years… spent the whole time wanting to fuck other guys in the shelter but I didn’t get so lucky too often. 

Generally I find that the natives are the most open, if you figure out how to approach them. Hope this helps.