Why is it so hard to find tops that won't flake.

jimmsmatt222

2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

As others have noted, this topic should be "Why is it so hard to find GUYS who won't flake?"

Distance seems to be a big factor where I live.  Men seem to expect us to live next door to each other in rural Michigan.

Another is the thrill of doing something different with me--piss or fist, etc--and the online man who's never met me chickens out.

I frankly try to play with men from online as little as possible and take trips to different sex parties (CumUnion, Fukdto, Roughhouse, Chgowaterbuddies) or to sex venues (bathhouses, bookstores, clubs).

Your right in that it should be guys and not just tops. I think I was just typing out of frustration and since I'm mainly dealing with tops that's what I put. 

Guest ff-whole

Yep last month I had a tourist looking for some ass... chatting went well and I thought it was going to happen.
Sometimes I think these guys think you have nothing to do and wait... And when you then have other things to do, you have to be ready instantly...

Sorry but it doesn't work that way... I was waiting, thought he'd come on over but never showed. Very frustrating.
Unfortunately I live on a small Island and have to be careful and there are no big city saunas otherwise I would rather go there. So when I travel to other countries I don't even bother with online sites but just go to saunas - prop my ass up and let them come to me there and then.

Lack of respect is in all kinds of people, not just gay tops or bottoms. We just have to deal with it or not.

Guest GoneFishing

i think since prep came around bareback is normal  back a few years ago it was taboo and dangerous   baths are best to get lots of sex  cut out the games and middleman