Massaging and getting barebacked by the str8 punk

I quite often will put an ad on Craigslist in the 'strictly platonic M2m' category offering a free, no strings attached, full body massage. I'll mention in the ad that I'm fine with str8, gay or bi men. I don't mention anything about a "happy ending" or sex of any kind. But, of course, the vast majority of guys that answer are interested or at least curious about getting a "happy ending". A few will go farther and fuck me. 

I had been emailing back and forth with a guy named Matt. Matt had described himself as a 34 year old, str8, but open minded, easy going guy that would be interested in my massage. Unfortunately, Matt and myself were both traveling a lot for our jobs at the time. So, our timing just didn't work out. But, Matt had sent me a face pic that showed him shirtless, down to the waist. He wasn't particularly attractive and had a very skinny body. But, the fact that he was a str8 guy was a turn on to me. 

I'm home now, after all my travels, for a few weeks over the Holidays. A few days ago I sent Matt an email and told him that I was still interested in massaging him if he was still interested. He wrote back that he remembered our emails and he was indeed interested in a massage from me. We set up a massage for today in the early afternoon. 

I got to his home this afternoon about 1pm. He met me at the door wearing running shorts and a t-shirt. Just like his picture, he's tall, skinny and not particularly attractive. He invited me in and led me to his bedroom. He had laid out a couple of beach towels on top of his sheets. As I got my massage oil out, he undressed to his boxer/briefs and laid down, face down on the bed. 

"Do you want to keep your briefs on?" I asked. 

"What do you want?" he asked.

"If you want your hips and buttock massaged, you'll eventually need to take them off. But, it's up to you. However you feel the most comfortable." I told him.

He jumped up and pulled his boxer/briefs off and tossed them on the chair. He climbed back onto the bed, laying face down on the beach towels.
I removed my clothes, telling him that I was taking my clothes off, so that I wouldn't get oil on them. He didn't say anything. 

I oiled him up and began the massage. I could hear an occasionally soft sigh or moan coming from him. Barely loud enough to hear. But he was definitely enjoying my relaxing touch. I moved down to his butt, thighs and legs. He spread his legs a bit as I got to his inner thighs. He was giving be all the "signs" that he was open for the massage to go more sensual. I climbed onto the bed, behind him and between his now spread legs. I concentrated my massage now on his thighs and butt. My fingers would brush his asshole and balls. When I got in deep to his inner thighs, he lifted his hips a bit. I slid my hand under him and could see his cock was hard. I spread his ass cheeks and looked at his beautiful hole. I leaned in and licked it. He let out a loud sigh. That was all the encouragement I needed. I dove in and began to eat his hole. He was grinding his ass on my face. 

I ate him for a few moments, then I came up for air. "Are you ok with this?" I asked.

He paused and didn't say anything for a moment, then said, "No. I'm not, really. You're not going to put anything in my ass. You're not going to fuck me. I'm str8, remember?" he said.

"Oh, no! I don't want to fuck you. I just want to eat your ass if you like it." I said.

He didn't say anything, but he put his ass up even higher. So, I took that as a sign that he wanted my tongue back in his hole. I began to eat his hole again. 

"Stroke my cock as you lick my ass. You're a fuckin whore. A cocksucking whore. Aren't you?" he said. 

I stroked his cock as I continued to eat his sweet hole. His cock was about 7" and hard as a rock. But it was very thin. Soon, he flipped over onto his back. I got off the bed and knelt on the edge and began to suck his cock. Because it was so narrow, I was able to easily deepthroat all 7"s of his cock. I'd swallow him to the back of my throat, then milk his cock with my throat muscles. He was loving it. For the first time, he touched me, holding the back of my head as he began to thrust up into my throat. Fucking my mouth like a pussy that was riding him.

Over and over again, he'd say. "Yeah, faggott. Suck my str8 dick. You like str8 dick, don't you? What a whore! A fuckin, cocksuckin whore. Fuckin slut!" he grunt. There was anger, aggressiveness and pleasure, all coming out in his voice as he barked at me. I'd reply "MmmnnnHhmmm", I'd moan back with his cock all the way down my throat. 

I fondled his balls as I sucked. Then I moved a finger to his asshole and massaged his rosebud. He lifted his hips and pushed back against my finger. I spit on my finger and put it back to his hole. I slowly slipped it up into him. I got in so far, I could feel his prostate. It was hard and swollen. As I massaged his prostate, as I deepthroated his cock. 

I came up off his cock and asked him if he had ever fucked a guy? 

"No." he said. 

After a moment he said, "I don't think I want to. And definitely, not without a condom." he said. He paused for a few moments then said, "You got a condom?" he asked.

"No. Sorry", I said, then went back to sucking him. 

For about 5 minutes I alternated between sucking him and jacking him off. 

"I'm getting close. Where do you want my load?" he asked.

"In my mouth. Feed me your cum." I said. 

I would get him close, but he just couldn't quite cum. He finally took hold of his own cock and was stroking it furiously as I went to his balls and began to lick and suck on his big balls.
He was getting very frustrated. He'd get so close to cumming, but just couldn't do it. I was kneeling on the edge of the bed as I continued to suck him. Finally, he pulled himself up and got off the bed.

"Stay right as you are. Don't move", he said.

He got behind me and spit on my hole. I heard him spit on his cock and he put his cock up to my asshole. I could feel that he was now only partially hard. I didn't think he could slide into me. But, he did. He got his cock into me and I milked it with my ass. I could feel his cock begin to harden again in my ass and he was soon pumping my ass with his cock. Soon he was back to his full hardness. He was now fucking hard and deep. He was slamming his cock into me and slapping his hips hard against my ass as it made a loud slapping sound. He now had grabbed me hard, around the waist and was slamming into me hard and deep. Only about 3 minutes of hard fucking, finally brought him to orgasm. He moaned just slightly, as I could feel his cock throb, as he filled my ass with his spunk. 

He held his cock in me and slowly would slide it back and forth in my ass. 

"When I pull out, get your pants on and get out", he said with real harshness. 

"Yes", was all I said. 

Finally, he pulled his cock from my ass. As he stepped away from me, I quickly got off the bed and headed for my clothes that were draped across his desk chair. He went into the bathroom and immediately began to shower. 

From the shower I heard him yell out to me, "You sure you don't have any diseases?"

"I'm sure", I said. Laughing to myself. NOW, he's thinking about that. LOL

"Don't touch anything. Just get out!" he yelled out. 

"I'm leaving", I yelled back at him as I passed the bathroom door on my way to his front door. 

"Thanks for the massage", he yelled back from the shower.

"Sure thing." I yell back as I let myself out of his house and head to the door. 

No doubt, this self described "str8" guy has had many massages and blow jobs from guys before. But, he obviously wasn't psychologically prepared to bareback fuck a gay guy. But, for me it was a "HOT" fuck. I'm always happy to get a str8 guy to cum in my mouth or even better to cum in my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...